• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi,

I have 2 objects  Employee and Department.                         Fields are..................        

Employee                                                   department

-----------                                                   ---------------

empname:                                              deptname

dept(lookup)                                          no_of_employees

No of employees   should be reflected for each insert,update,delete.

There are 3 cases in this...

1.  If i add employee and department(lookup) in Employee object......No of Employee should be increased...N

2.   if i delete an employee of a particular department...it should less 1 from No of Employee..

3   If i update employee department to another department...it should be reflected on both the departments...ie.-1from           current department...and +1 to the updated department..

Thank you

hi gurus(geeks)...   i want to compare two date fields.... i.e:  i have taken a date filed as from _date, and  to _date fields ... N issue is   to date should accept  >=3 of from date..  i tried using formula field....not succeeded...   need help!!!!!

hi gurus(geeks)...   i want to compare two date fields.... i.e:  i have taken a date filed as from _date, and  to _date fields ... N issue is   to date should accept  >=3 of from date..  i tried using formula field....not succeeded...   need help!!!!!