• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find an HTML5/Chatter API example? I watched the video "Developing Mobile APpls for Force.com and Database.com" and in the middle of the HTML5 demo the app referenced the Chatter API. Unfortunately no links or github URLs were provided to this code.

Thanks for the help,

Walt

• December 22, 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is possible, but we have an idea to use chatter as a "help forum" for one of our apps. The goal is to have a help icon that links to the user's Chatter page - with the post area pre-pended with a hashtag and the app name.

Is this possible to do via a URL? Or is the only way with a Rest call to the API?

Thanks,

Walt 

• December 21, 2011

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can find an HTML5/Chatter API example? I watched the video "Developing Mobile APpls for Force.com and Database.com" and in the middle of the HTML5 demo the app referenced the Chatter API. Unfortunately no links or github URLs were provided to this code.

Thanks for the help,

Walt

• December 22, 2011

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is possible, but we have an idea to use chatter as a "help forum" for one of our apps. The goal is to have a help icon that links to the user's Chatter page - with the post area pre-pended with a hashtag and the app name.

Is this possible to do via a URL? Or is the only way with a Rest call to the API?

Thanks,

Walt 

• December 21, 2011