• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In my order insert trigger, i need to update contact for the order information, I know there are duplicate records in the my contact list. so I use

Contact[] contactToUpdate = new List<Contact>(new Set<Contact>(contactList));

to remove the duplicates. 

but I still receive the error message: duplicate in List. 

any idea?? 

Thanks

• May 29, 2012

Here is my code:

for (Orderc__c o : trigger.new){
if(o.Has_Promotion_Code__c == true && o.Promotion_Code__c !=null){
	Opportunity[] findOpp = [SELECT Name FROM Opportunity WHERE Voucher_Code__c = :o.Promotion_Code__c limit 1];
}
if(findOpp.size()==1){
	o.Ready_To_Print__c = false;
	o.Pay_Status__c 	= 'INVOICE';	
}
}

error message on line 6: method does not exist or incorrect signature:findOpp.size()

• March 29, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to build a CTI adaptor, and I am following the developer guide. on page 27, the configuration of develop environment part, I need to add the debug version of the CTIAdapterLib, which is a file named CTIAdapterLibD.lib.

I can't find it anywhere. can anyone give me some advise.

Thanks

• February 15, 2012
I'm getting the following error everytime I click the "Add/Remove..." button on the Metadata Components window in Eclipse. Is there something I can fix to make it stop giving me this message?

Package Manifest Content Warning

Exception happened when resolving component type(s), so no component will be added to package manifest editor for these types.
*ExternalDataSource
See log for detail exception messages.

User-added image

I'm not a developer, so I don't know much about eclipse. I'm using eclipse as a way to download the reports my users are using. So I can see what columns and criteria they're using. I just need to be able to pull this information from Salesforce, I won't be pushing any changes from Eclipse back to Salesforce.

In my order insert trigger, i need to update contact for the order information, I know there are duplicate records in the my contact list. so I use

Contact[] contactToUpdate = new List<Contact>(new Set<Contact>(contactList));

to remove the duplicates. 

but I still receive the error message: duplicate in List. 

any idea?? 

Thanks

• May 29, 2012

Here is my code:

for (Orderc__c o : trigger.new){
if(o.Has_Promotion_Code__c == true && o.Promotion_Code__c !=null){
	Opportunity[] findOpp = [SELECT Name FROM Opportunity WHERE Voucher_Code__c = :o.Promotion_Code__c limit 1];
}
if(findOpp.size()==1){
	o.Ready_To_Print__c = false;
	o.Pay_Status__c 	= 'INVOICE';	
}
}

error message on line 6: method does not exist or incorrect signature:findOpp.size()

• March 29, 2012

Hi,

I am trying to build a CTI adaptor, and I am following the developer guide. on page 27, the configuration of develop environment part, I need to add the debug version of the CTIAdapterLib, which is a file named CTIAdapterLibD.lib.

I can't find it anywhere. can anyone give me some advise.

Thanks

• February 15, 2012