• Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

i have sales Order and Sales Order Lines there is a Master detail relationship between them.now when i click cloneOrder detail page button on Sales Order page the latest 6 Order should be clone with Account information and sales order lines should be clone for the particuler Order.

if suppose 

1st sales order have 5 sales orderlines.

2nd sales order have 3 sales order lines.

3rd sales order have 6 sales order lines

and so on up to 6 records.

wen i click CloneOrder button 6 recently create orders should clone with Account information and for the partculer order order lines should be clone.

would you please any one help me.

thanks in advance...

Hi,

would you please explain about batch process and how to write the batch process for Account and  Contact..one day if i creartre 10 Accoutns that each Account details should be converted as csv or excel file end of the particuler  day. 

Hi,

would you please explain about batch process and how to write the batch process for Account and  Contact..one day if i creartre 10 Accoutns that each Account details should be converted as csv or excel file end of the particuler  day. 

Hi,

Hi,

how can we migrate the custom objects one develoment environment to another development enviornment 

Hi,

how can we migrate the custom objects one develoment environment to another development enviornment 

Hi,

Hi,