Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

How to migrate account sharing rules and queues using eclipse IDE

Please help me.

Its Urgent

• March 14, 2012

Hi,

This is Venkat. I have addmaterials button , some materials(like pen, paper etc),and a  Conf_items  juntion object(for campain and materials)  when i add materials using add materials button I want to populate   multi select picklist on conf_items with seleted materials .And the client want to select  the items which are there in multi select picklist .I want apex and visual force code for this. reply as soon as posssible.

• January 03, 2012

Hi,

This is Venkat. I have addmaterials button , some materials(like pen, paper etc),and a  Conf_items  juntion object(for campain and materials)  when i add materials using add materials button I want to populate   multi select picklist on conf_items with seleted materials .And the client want to select  the items which are there in multi select picklist .I want apex and visual force code for this. reply as soon as posssible.

• January 03, 2012

How use batch apex in controller and display the list of records that processed by batch to display on visualforce . If any one have the code then it will be very helpful.Thanks in advance

• December 28, 2011