• 0 Points
  • Member since 2011

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

If I wanted to create an app that would be deployed in existing Sales Cloud orgs, how can my app include new fields for existing Sales Cloud objects, such as Opportunities or Accounts?  I went through the ISV workbook, but it only shows how to add entirely new objects and tabs.  If the app needs to add fields to the Opportunity object, how could that be packaged?

I have a Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition account as well as a Force.com Developer Edition account.  i noticed that my Developer Edition has a sample set of Sales Cloud records (Accounts, Opportunities, etc.).  I can see lists of all these records when I go to the tabs.  However, when I use Excel Connector to download the sample records, I get no records back for any object (the fields and objects are recognized, but 0 records are returned).  I know the Excel Connector installation works, because if I use it to download records from my Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition account, I get all the records.that I see in lists.

What should I do to access the records in the Developer Edition account?

If I wanted to create an app that would be deployed in existing Sales Cloud orgs, how can my app include new fields for existing Sales Cloud objects, such as Opportunities or Accounts?  I went through the ISV workbook, but it only shows how to add entirely new objects and tabs.  If the app needs to add fields to the Opportunity object, how could that be packaged?

I have a Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition account as well as a Force.com Developer Edition account.  i noticed that my Developer Edition has a sample set of Sales Cloud records (Accounts, Opportunities, etc.).  I can see lists of all these records when I go to the tabs.  However, when I use Excel Connector to download the sample records, I get no records back for any object (the fields and objects are recognized, but 0 records are returned).  I know the Excel Connector installation works, because if I use it to download records from my Sales Cloud Enterprise Edition account, I get all the records.that I see in lists.

What should I do to access the records in the Developer Edition account?