• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,
We are in between SF developer consultants right now and I need a few Apex Classes inactivated so that I can push some change sets from my sandbox. This is slightly above my skill set and mostly more work to get setup than I really want to do. Anyone interested? 

I*S is possible to change hte "Home" view when a Tab is clicked. For example, when the Lead tab is clicked the "Home" view is displayed which has "recently viewed" items first. TO see all Leads an additional mouse click is required. IS hter nayway to change the default view to be All Leads or whatever?

Thanks

Is it possible to adjust settings or do anything really that would allow me to have leads converted to  opportunities without account creation and then create the account from the opportunity if it progresses to teh account creation stage?

Hello,

I am 2 days into my 30 day trila and trying not to get overwhelmed drinking from the fire hose. I have attemtped to use Edit Layout on the Leads Tab. I have successfully added a section and moved some things around but some of the fields I have added are not showing up after I save. Full permissions are on and the view is assigned to all user types for now. The fields that are not showing even though in the editor are where they should be are:

-Mobile phone input

-Fax number input

-Do Not Call checkbox

Please help!

Is it possible to adjust settings or do anything really that would allow me to have leads converted to  opportunities without account creation and then create the account from the opportunity if it progresses to teh account creation stage?

Hello,

I am 2 days into my 30 day trila and trying not to get overwhelmed drinking from the fire hose. I have attemtped to use Edit Layout on the Leads Tab. I have successfully added a section and moved some things around but some of the fields I have added are not showing up after I save. Full permissions are on and the view is assigned to all user types for now. The fields that are not showing even though in the editor are where they should be are:

-Mobile phone input

-Fax number input

-Do Not Call checkbox

Please help!