• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to remove a section from the New Account page layout.  We have data that we imported and want to show on the account details view, but not the creation page.  I'm pretty sure I have to create a new visualforce page and reassign the New button to use it instead of the standard new page.  Is there any way to edit the existing new account page without having to start over and rewrite the entire account page?

When uploaded data with the Apex Data Loaders, one error I get is:  operation performed with inactive user.  I tried to import the user.csv table, but that didn't seem to help.

I am using the Apex Data Loader to upload production data into my sandbox, I can not seem to get all of my data uploaded.  I am having to do it object by object and when I inspect the errors, several of them say insufficient access rights on cross-reference id.  I am primarily trying to get the accounts and contacts loaded in.  

When I am trying to bulk import my .zip (all data exported from production) into my sandbox using the Apex Data Loader, I get an error message that says "async API not enabled."  How can I enable this feature?  I am using Enterprise edition.  Thanks!

How do you create custom related lists to show all the activities from it's sub accounts?  I'd also want to have that to show all the sub account contacts on the contact view as a related list. 

I am trying to figure out how to create after triggers.  When I click on Customize --> Account --> Triggers, I don't have a New button visible.  The Account Triggers text says this is where I can create them.

I am using the Apex Data Loader to upload production data into my sandbox, I can not seem to get all of my data uploaded.  I am having to do it object by object and when I inspect the errors, several of them say insufficient access rights on cross-reference id.  I am primarily trying to get the accounts and contacts loaded in.