• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi 
I need to create a Rule which divides the " North -East "  region alphabetically among two Sales Reps (Sonny & Anoop)
So, all accounts name starting with A to J to be assigned to Sonny &
account name stating with K to Z to Anoop. 
Created a custum field to divide the north-east region as NE1 & NE2. 

Now created a workflow to to assigne the NE1 & NE2 region, 

Workflow for Sonny is working 
 ( (((LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS 'Sonny Sonare' OR (LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS null AND Account Rating NOT EQUALS 'D' AND Account Type (Pulled From Account) NOT IN ('Partner','Partnership Prospect','Competitor') AND Linkedin Sales Region EQUALS 'North-East' AND North East Division EQUALS 'NE1')) AND LeadGen Owner Email NOT EQUALS 'sonny@impetus.com')) )

Whereas the same workflow for Anoop with region as "NE2" is not working

( ((LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS 'Anoop Goyal' OR (LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS null AND Account Rating NOT EQUALS 'D' AND Account Type (Pulled From Account) NOT IN ('Partner','Partnership prospect','competitor') AND Linkedin Sales Region EQUALS 'North-East' AND North East Division EQUALS 'NE2')) AND LeadGen Owner Email NOT EQUALS 'AnoopK.Goyal@impetus.com') )

Please guide me on this, also let me know the possible ways of doing the same. 
Hi 
I need to create a Rule which divides the " North -East "  region alphabetically among two Sales Reps (Sonny & Anoop)

( (((LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS 'Sonny Sonare' OR (LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS null AND Account Rating NOT EQUALS 'D' AND Account Type (Pulled From Account) NOT IN ('Partner','Partnership Prospect','Competitor') AND Linkedin Sales Region EQUALS 'North-East' AND North East Division EQUALS 'NE1')) AND LeadGen Owner Email NOT EQUALS 'sonny@impetus.com')) )

( ((LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS 'Anoop Goyal' OR (LeadGen Hold-Over EQUALS null AND Account Rating NOT EQUALS 'D' AND Account Type (Pulled From Account) NOT IN ('Partner','Partnership prospect','competitor') AND Linkedin Sales Region EQUALS 'North-East' AND North East Division EQUALS 'NE2')) AND LeadGen Owner Email NOT EQUALS 'AnoopK.Goyal@impetus.com') )

Hello, 

I have 4 dail out fields (Dial 1, Dial 2, Dial 3, Dial4) having Data type as Date/Time. These field type are being used by Inside Sales Rep. for reaching out to Prospect. Everytime they dial out to Prospect dial out is recoreded subsequently. 

Pardot Last Activity, is another field I am using to track last activity by any prospect. Now, I wanted to know if my inside sales rep. have dialed to them after Prospect last visit. 

((NOW() - pi__last_activity__c) ) - 

MIN( (NOW() - Cold_Call_1__c),(NOW() - Cold_Call_2__c) , (NOW() - Dial_out_3__c ),(NOW() - Dial_out_4__c ))

I used above logic to find out nearest date & substracted it from Pardot last activity, but if any of the dial out is blank then this logic dosen't work. For above logic to work all 4 dial field shouldn't be Blank. 

Please guide me on how to include blank fields also in this formula or logic

Thanks 
I have 4 dail out fields (Dial 1, Dial 2, Dial 3, Dial4) having Data type as Date/Time. These field type are being used by Inside Sales Rep. for reaching out to Prospect. Everytime they dial out to Prospect dial out is recoreded subsequently. 

Pardot Last Activity, is another field I am using to track last activity by any prospect. Now, I wanted to know if my inside sales rep. have dialed to them after Prospect last visit. 

MIN( (NOW() - Cold_Call_1__c),(NOW() - Cold_Call_2__c) , (NOW() - Dial_out_3__c ),(NOW() - Dial_out_4__c ))

I used above logic to find out nearest date & substracted it from Pardot last activity, but if any of the dial out is blank then this logic dosen't work. For above logic to work all 4 dial field shouldn't be Blank. 

Thanks 

I am using this formula

(TODAY() - Date_Mktg_Lead__c) - IF((LastActivityDate - Date_Mktg_Lead__c)> (Action_Taken_Date__c - Date_Mktg_Lead__c), (LastActivityDate - Date_Mktg_Lead__c), (Action_Taken_Date__c - Date_Mktg_Lead__c))

This Includes three date fields 

Date_Mktg_Lead__c

LastActivityDate

Action_Taken_Date__c 

This is working well if all the date fields are filled but if one of the field is blank it dosn't work. Please suggest....

Hi 

Hello, 

Thanks 

I am using this formula

(TODAY() - Date_Mktg_Lead__c) - IF((LastActivityDate - Date_Mktg_Lead__c)> (Action_Taken_Date__c - Date_Mktg_Lead__c), (LastActivityDate - Date_Mktg_Lead__c), (Action_Taken_Date__c - Date_Mktg_Lead__c))

This Includes three date fields 

Date_Mktg_Lead__c

LastActivityDate

Action_Taken_Date__c 

This is working well if all the date fields are filled but if one of the field is blank it dosn't work. Please suggest....

I am trying to create a report where I have 2 custom date fields.   I want to be able to compare the fields so is field X is greater then field Y it should show it.  Any ideas?
  • September 24, 2009