• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

While trying to make a callout , we are getting an exception
"System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element ''http://www.tempURI.org/xyz=message"

I checked that the element is defined and it is a public class.

Apex_scema_type_info in that class is pointing to correct namespace.

Totally clueless of what this error is!! I suspect about the multiple namespaces we are using.I am not sure though if that is an issue and if so how to fix it.

If anyone has faced this before, please guide us on this.

Thanks!

Hi,

I created an app (MyDemoApp) with some classes, triggers, VisualForce and Google Visualization directly from the browser (i.e. without using the Force.com IDE).  Then, I installed the Force.com IDE on my Mac, and created a Force.com Project.  Next, I had the IDE connect to my Force.com account to download all the metadata components for my application.  I opted to fetch all the components.  Force.com IDE does its thing, and after a while it finishes without any errors.  However, when I go look in my project under src/applications, the metadata file for my application, MyDemoApp.app, is missing.  The file doesn't show up even if I do a "Refresh from Server" on src/applications, src or the entire project.  If I look in package.xml, I see MyDemoApp in the CustomApplications section.  The wierd thing is that the only other app that I have (Force.com) shows up fine i.e. Force_com.app is present in src/applications.  If I change any files (e.g. an Apex Class) and compile it, I get no errors and my changes are reflected in the test org.

I don't know if this is related, but when I do a "Refresh from Server", I get the following Warning message:

"Refresh error: Cannot retrieve documents in a user's private folder; move the document to a named folder".

Removing the Force.com app, not selecting it as a component to be fetched, restarting the IDE, etc. doesn't help.  MyDemoApp.app just doesn't show up.  I want to put all my files in SVN, and therefore, want to download the .app file as well.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Sumit

• September 15, 2010

Hi,

In lookups for standard object, we have New button on lookup dialig.

Is it possible to have New button on lookup dialog for Cutom Object. If yes please let me know the steps or workaround

Thanks

Nomal behaviour in vf tables is to display one object per row of a table, with your desired fields as columns.

I'm trying to create a page where only one field per object is shown but they are displayed horizontally.

<apex:dataTable id="teamtable" value="{!MyTeam}" var="person">
  <apex:column > <apex:image url="{!person.Photo_URL__c}" height="150" width="200" /> </apex:column>
  <apex:column > <apex:outputText value="{!person.Name__c}" /> </apex:column>
</apex:dataTable>

So this is displaying all the team members vertically with a lot of white space on the right. Ideally I'd like to have 4 or 5 team members photos on a line each with their name underneath. Is this possible in VF ?

Hi All,
Can anybody tell, how to call, the javascript onload() function in the <body> in a javascript. I wanted to call an alert statement, through a javascript on the onload function. Please help. Below is the code for reference:

<apex:page>

<script type="text/javascript" src="/js/functions.js"></script>
    <script src="/soap/ajax/11.1/connection.js"></script>

<apex:pageBlock>
<apex:form>

<body onload="init();">       
<table width="100%">
<tr>
<td>
  <input type="text" id="txtName" />
  <input type="button" value="Save"  />

</td>