AXIOM Sales Force Development is looking to hire dynamic and hard working individuals to join our product development team. The role of Sr. Sales Cloud Developer is responsible for developing products on the SalesForce platform that support the Axiom Sales Methodology. Sales Cloud product Design Development and Configuration tasks are the main focus of this role, this is NOT a consulting role. To be clear, this is a full time role working in Richardson TX doing product development.
· Support requirements gathering and solution design activities for Salesforce.com Sales Cloud application development and packaging
· Develop and Execute Unit Test Plans. Support System Testing efforts and defect resolution.
· Document developed solutions.
· Work on projects independently as well as being part of a team of onshore and offshore developers
· Work with and continue to improve our existing agile and test driven development practices
· Work with other senior developers to architect software solutions
· Provide accurate estimates for all software development
· Sales and software support as needed
· Assist in developing internal training, processes and documenting best practices
· Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems (or equivalent)
· Salesforce.com Sales Cloud implementation and product development experience
· 3+ years experience with the Apex Development Platform
· Good user-interface design skills would also be beneficial
· Be a Salesforce.com Certified Developer
· Deep functional CRM/Sales system skills and leadership to address configuration and product development requirements
· Ability to organize and lead sessions that involve non-technical resources that result in clear requirements and technical design
· Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn and take advantage of new concepts, business models, and technologies
· Strong problem solving, communication and relationship building skills
· Should have participated in, and be familiar with, Agile (Scrum) project methodology and practices.
For more than twenty years AXIOM has been helping to transform customer conversations to help clients deliver greater value to their customers and generate significantly better performance in their teams. AXIOM's methodologies for customer engagement and coaching have become the foundation for sales success at leading organizations such as Disney/ESPN, BellSouth, AT&T, Windstream and Verizon Wireless. By developing a thorough understanding of each client's unique situation, AXIOM is able to customize our programs and tools to ensure maximum adoption of the key selling and coaching behaviors that drive consistent, superior performance. As a result, AXIOM clients have realized hundreds of millions of dollars in incremental revenue.
We are always looking to hire exceptional people. We help some of the largest and most successful companies in the world. We are looking for a talented and passionate individual who is interested in joining our team to help us take our company to the next level.
At AXIOM, you will find an environment where innovation comes from creative collaboration and where everyone is empowered to go fast and have fun. And if you find joy in taking the "im" out of impossible, you will feel right at home with our team!
Does anyone know how I could possibly utilize Content Delivery in a more automated fashion? We deliver training classes and we want to be able to allow our students to download relevant course material as a pdf. The challenge is that we have different pieces of content for different classes and customers so the process has to recognize which piece of content needs to be available for a particular student. The classes and enrollments are all inside custom objects in Salesforce. So imagine a student is enrolled in a class, he gets an email sent to him telling him to follow this link to download the course material. Everything has to be automatic in order to support the volume of classes and students. All of the course material is already in Content segmented by customer.