• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Everyone,

I have very simple requirement that I want to copy an autonumber custom field from an opportunity to all task which are related to an opportunity. Main problem is I ave to deal with Professional edition- No Trigger/Workflow. Ways I have tried-

• Tried to create formula field on activity but can not access Opportunity fields
  • Thought to have a custom look up field on Activity but we can not create Lookup/MAster - detail on Activity object

Any idea is a good idea. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Bhisham Bajaj

Astrea IT Services,Noida

• December 20, 2012

Hi Everyone,

I have very simple requirement that I want to copy an autonumber custom field from an opportunity to all task which are related to an opportunity. Main problem is I ave to deal with Professional edition- No Trigger/Workflow. Ways I have tried-

• Tried to create formula field on activity but can not access Opportunity fields
  • Thought to have a custom look up field on Activity but we can not create Lookup/MAster - detail on Activity object

Any idea is a good idea. Thanks in advance

Regards,

Bhisham Bajaj

Astrea IT Services,Noida

• December 19, 2012

Hello All,

There is a situation like I need to copy a text field say loginID for accounts from its parent account(if any) and if there is no parent account for a record, I need to generate an auto number for that records. I can't fetch records based upon lastmodified date because number of records are more than 50000. Any suggestions are most welcome.

Thanks

Hi All,

One of our customers has Group edition. They need to send mass emails - about 20,000 per month. I am aware that Vertical response supports Group edition. Are there any other tools for sending mass emails that work with the Group edition?

Thanks

• March 29, 2012

User wants some fields to be shown on the basis of value of inputfield on VF page.i have created three output panel.now the problem is second rendering is not happening properly.

Suppose first rendering is done on the basis of a field of 1st panel,now what i need is third panel should be displyed on the basis of one of the fields of second panel but that is not working properly.

sometime its working fine but sometime its not and behaviour is changing with chnage of browser also.

What can help me out...!!!!

• February 27, 2012

I have one VF page on which i have shown one date field using input field ie "User's Date OF Birth" .

Problem is calendar widget is showing years 2011 onwards but i need it to be showing previous years say 1950 onwards.

• February 23, 2012

Is it possible to use apex code for sending an email  after an interval of time.???

Actually I want to update a field using apex/record,that is achievable I guess but I want that after sometime of this update, mail should be send,
is it possible??? 

• February 03, 2012

Dear sir,

Though  i m following the below procedure getting the same error " You cannot create a new Master-Detail relationship on an existing custom object if records already exist. You must first create a Lookup relationship, populate the lookup field with data in all records, and then change the relationship type to Master-Detail. "

goto setup--> App setup-->create-->object-->objectname-->field(wat u wnt change to convert the existing object from lookup field to master-field reationshipfieldname)edit--->select(masterdetail--->next---->next--->next-->save) this is the process of look up relation to master detial if one object  2 times only master details  existing

Regards,

Jashmanth sarkar