• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

Can you help me with what the level of effort is to create a visualforce component on an account page that works and looks almost exactly like the native Contact related list but displays the Contacts from the Parent Account only?  

Thanks,

George

Hello,

Can you help me with what the level of effort is to create a visualforce component on an account page that works and looks almost exactly like the native Contact related list but displays the Contacts from the Parent Account only?  

Thanks,

George

Hi,

In our company we occasionally have opportunities in which we are quoting very similar products for a customer. So we end up creating 3 line items for variations of one of our standard products. Our Line Items are heavily customized, so there is quite a lot of data to be entered.

Unfortunately there doesn´t seem to be an option to Clone a Line Item, unsure why. Has anyone come accross this need? I think I will investigate how easy / difficult it is to create a button that calls an Apex function that clones this object, hopefully it can be done easily with code. Any hints / ideas much appreciated.

Thanks,

J

• January 29, 2009