• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I need to change the default Opportunity Close Date for Lead conversion to 30-days from the conversion date.  I found instructions for using a workflow rule, but I'm on Professional Edition and do not have the ability to create workflow rules.  Does anyone know how or if this can be done?

Thank you,

Shalay

• April 11, 2012

I'm new to this...I have a custom formula field using: UnitPrice - Product_Discount__c    (example: $0.40 - 10%).  My issue is that this formula does not recognize that the "Product Discount" field is a percentage, so it's just subtracting $0.10.  Does anyone have a tip for me?

Thank you!

• March 15, 2012

Is there a way to generate aging based on field tracking history?

Example: I would like to track the days between Installation Stage changed to Ready for Install and Complete.

2/28/2012 9:51 AM     Changed Installation Stage from Ready for Install to Complete.

2/27/2012 11:19 AM   Changed Installation Stage from New Account Survey to Ready for Install.

• March 01, 2012

I would like to create a custom formula field that calculates the most recent of 2 custum date fields.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you ~ Shalay

• February 29, 2012

I need to change the default Opportunity Close Date for Lead conversion to 30-days from the conversion date.  I found instructions for using a workflow rule, but I'm on Professional Edition and do not have the ability to create workflow rules.  Does anyone know how or if this can be done?

Thank you,

Shalay

• April 11, 2012

I'm new to this...I have a custom formula field using: UnitPrice - Product_Discount__c    (example: $0.40 - 10%).  My issue is that this formula does not recognize that the "Product Discount" field is a percentage, so it's just subtracting $0.10.  Does anyone have a tip for me?

Thank you!

• March 15, 2012

Is there a way to generate aging based on field tracking history?

Example: I would like to track the days between Installation Stage changed to Ready for Install and Complete.

2/28/2012 9:51 AM     Changed Installation Stage from Ready for Install to Complete.

2/27/2012 11:19 AM   Changed Installation Stage from New Account Survey to Ready for Install.

• March 01, 2012

I would like to create a custom formula field that calculates the most recent of 2 custum date fields.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

Thank you ~ Shalay

• February 29, 2012

Hi All,

I have four date fields in my poortunity object. Now, i have a requirement where I want to find out the latest date among four of them.  I have issue when I one of them  is blank. Formula does not return anyhting if any of them is blank. But my requirement is if there are let say two fields with dates then it should give me latest date of them ignoring two blank fields.

Can anybody suggest how to solve the problem. If it can be solved through apex classes, i am fine with it.

Exaple:

Stage C | Champion Letter Date                   10-Nov-2011

Stage C | Solution [Key Players] Date

Stage C | Decision Maker Identified Date      8 Dec-2009

Stage C | Solution [Key Players] Date

New field should return 10-Nov-2011 i.e. latest of them all.

Thanks in advance!

~Alok

I am having problem calculating the age on a custom object.

This is my formula:
IF({!Fulfillment_Completion_Date__c}, ROUND ({!Fulfillment_Completion_Date__c} - {!CreatedDate} , 0) ,
ROUND(( TODAY() - {!CreatedDate}),0))

Here is the error I am getting:
Error: Incorrect parameter for function -. Expected Number, Date, received DateTime

Can anyone help me fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Julie
  • October 19, 2006