• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can I retrieve a list of installed packages using Apex?
I want to display google search page in vf page
  • September 22, 2014

Just going through the sample describe in Force.com Streaming API developer guide.  I have created the Push Topic and sucessfully tested on Workbench.  Now want to see if I can have external java client to receive the same notification message.

So I get all the jar file and sample code into eclipse.  Changed the user and password.  But cannot seem to get it going.  Keep getting login fail.  What other step do i need to get this example running?

Running streaming client example....
Login Failed!
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.partner.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"><soapenv:Body><soapenv:Fault><faultcode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</faultcode><faultstring>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION: Element type &quot;soapenv:Envelope&quot; must be followed by either attribute specifications, &quot;&gt;&quot; or &quot;/&gt;&quot;.</faultstring><detail><sf:UnexpectedErrorFault xsi:type="sf:UnexpectedErrorFault"><sf:exceptionCode>UNKNOWN_EXCEPTION</sf:exceptionCode><sf:exceptionMessage>Element type &quot;soapenv:Envelope&quot; must be followed by either attribute specifications, &quot;&gt;&quot; or &quot;/&gt;&quot;.</sf:exceptionMessage></sf:UnexpectedErrorFault></detail></soapenv:Fault></soapenv:Body></soapenv:Envelope>

I have a trigger on contact object with before insert and before update event. We merging the account from merge account functionality. The parent account of contact is changed but the trigger is not executed.

Hi,

I have two fields "Client_Review_Frequency__c" Picklist which has 4 values - Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annual ,Annual, and   "Last_Review_date__c"= date field. I want to calculate the Last_Review_date__c on the basis of the Client_Review_Frequency__c Picklist.

If use select the Picklist value monthly then a month should be add in the Last_Review_date__c if user select Quarterly then 4 months should be added in the Last_Review_date__c and so on.

I have created a formula field with the below formula .when i save this formula an error come which is “Compiled formula is too big to execute (8,131 characters). Maximum size is 5,000 characters”

IF(ISPICKVAL(Client_Review_Frequency__c, "Monthly") , IF(MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)>11 , DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c)+1 , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)-11 ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c) ),

DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c) , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)+1 ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c))

),

IF(ISPICKVAL(Client_Review_Frequency__c, "Quarterly") , IF(MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)>8 , DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c)+1 , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)-8 ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c) ),

DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c) , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)+1 ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c))

),

IF(ISPICKVAL(Client_Review_Frequency__c, "Bi-Annual") , IF(MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)>6 , DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c)+1 , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)-6 ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c) ),

DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c) , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c)+6 ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c))

),

DATE( YEAR(Last_Review_date__c)+1 , MONTH(Last_Review_date__c) ,DAY(Last_Review_date__c) )

)

)

)

Please help me to resolve this issue.

How Salesforce generates the domain part in Email Address of Email services and What is the maximum length ?

test124@3-ilfoji31odo563hmmjprqlyl.9bfi9eae.9.apex.salesforce.com

Hi All,

Does analytical snapshot will process only 2,000 records?

I am having 10k records on source report but it is processing only 2000 records of it. After that its showing some rows has been failed eveytime.

Thanks,

Chenna(INDIA)

Hi,

Can any body give me one Example on Nested Queries. I am getting error while writing Nested Queries.See Following query i am getting error while typing.

public class nestedqueryexample
{
public List<Account> getaccsandtmember()
{
List<Account> accounts = [Select Id,(Select TeamMemberRole, User.Name From Account.AccountTeamMembers), Name, BillingCountry from Account];
return accounts;
}
}

How Salesforce generates the domain part in Email Address of Email services and What is the maximum length ?

test124@3-ilfoji31odo563hmmjprqlyl.9bfi9eae.9.apex.salesforce.com

I have been looking for an answer on and off for the past 2 days.

I cant find anything that helps me. even customer service cant help me iv called 2 times and got "ill call you back"

im wondering if their is any way you can help me out.

I have a felid in Accounts called Support Status. and i would like to apply to a feild in all the cases for that company. 

EG

company Bobs computers has a Support Status of on hold then a box in the case that they up load or we create will change to that.

Thanks in advance

• February 18, 2011
Hi, when I export a report to Excel, it doesn't send over the Custom Summary Formulas.  Is this a known limitation or am I doing something wrong?  Thanks!