• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have a strange issue..

We are trying to capture the rejection comments as part of approval process and include it in the email notification sent to Opportunity owner. hence using a VF Email template(inturn uses VF component) to include the details of the rejection. Showing the latest rejection comments in the email.

Im using below query in the  and is not returning the latest comments. It returns the previous rejection comments.

Opportunity quote = [Select Id, (Select TargetObjectId, SystemModstamp, StepStatus, RemindersSent, ProcessInstanceId, OriginalActorId, IsPending, IsDeleted, Id, CreatedDate, CreatedById, Comments, ActorId From ProcessSteps where StepStatus = 'Rejected' order by SystemModstamp desc limit 1) from Opportunity where Id = :opptyLineID];
    for(ProcessInstancehistory ps:quote.ProcessSteps)
    {
        strOut=strOut+ps.Comments;
    }

If I execute the same code in developer console I get the correct data.. not sure what is going wrong here..

any help is appreciated..

• August 23, 2012

Im trying to fine tune the search results by defaulting some details from Case based on below suggestion

http://success.salesforce.com/ideaView?id=087300000007fBL

Im assigning a value to search attribute which can have "ampersand" and "spaces".

I have encoded the URL using encodingutil.urlencode function. I get correct results but the search text displayed is in encoded format

For example: If I pass Head & Shoulders, it is showing it as "Head+%26+Shoulders".

Since this is a standard page Im not sure how I can decode the value.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

Swapna

• March 27, 2012

Im trying to debug a method to find out the results and values through out the logic.

I changed the "Apex Code" filters to finest and also tried the override log level at the "Apex class".

but none of the setting has worked.

I do not see any of the debug statments in the class[Controller]. it just shows the query.

sample log below. GetRecordtypeId is the method I'm looking at.

(1153482000)|METHOD_ENTRY|[1812]|01p700000004hD4|TopicControllerV2.GetRecordTypeId()
09:55:48.155 (1155352000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[2080]|Aggregations:0|select Major_Area__c, Category__c, Subcategory__c, Description__c, Topic_Record_Type_Id__c, Segment__c from Metadata_Topic_Record_Type_Selection__c where (Segment__c like :tmpVar1 and Comment_Type__c like :tmpVar2) order by Major_Area__c, Category__c, Subcategory__c, Description__c
09:55:48.165 (1165416000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[2080]|Rows:4
09:55:48.173 (1173862000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_BEGIN|[2209]|Aggregations:0|select Major_Area__c, Category__c, Subcategory__c, Description__c, Topic_Record_Type_Id__c from Metadata_Topic_Record_Type_Selection__c 
09:55:48.184 (1184117000)|SOQL_EXECUTE_END|[2209]|Rows:10
09:55:48.197 (1197222000)|METHOD_EXIT|[1812]|01p700000004hD4|TopicControllerV2.GetRecordTypeId()

Im I missing something?

• March 23, 2012

We are having issues using Rich Text Editor is IE9.

Not able to insert a Table(pop up appears in disabled mode).

Also copy paste of images is not working (both firefox and IE).

Should we change any settings to make this work?

• March 09, 2012

I'm having issue displaying calendar popup for a date field in Visualforce. If I display the field on initial page it works correctly. But if I rerender it based on certain criteria, it doesn't show the pop up. 

Similar issue is listed in the below post
But using the outputpanel or the div as suggested did not work.
<apex:pageBlockSection>
 <apex:panelGrid columns="6" width="50%">
<div style="display:none">
<apex:InputField value="{<DATE FIELD>}" rendered="{!flag}"/>
</div>
</apex:panelGrid>
</apex:pageBlockSection>

Added the div tag based on suggestio in above post.

Can someone help me?

• February 27, 2012

How to paginate a page block table which is using a wrapper class to display a list of rows.

• February 27, 2012