• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am trying to add a field update to a workflow that will copy data from one field if the check box is Not checked. 

If Different Out Product field is Not checked, then update Part Numbers with data from Outgoing Product. If box is checked let rep enter data into Part Numbers field.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bex

• February 28, 2012

I am trying to write a validation rule that will not allow a case to be closed if the Product Field has a value of unknown. But when I write the rule I keep getting the same error: Field Product does not exist. Check spelling. Product is a lookup field on the Case Object to the Product Object. 

Can someone help??

The rule is as follows:

AND(ISPICKVAL(Status,"Closed as Duplicate"),Product<>"unknown")

Thanks

Bex

• February 27, 2012

I am trying to add a field update to a workflow that will copy data from one field if the check box is Not checked. 

If Different Out Product field is Not checked, then update Part Numbers with data from Outgoing Product. If box is checked let rep enter data into Part Numbers field.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

Bex

• February 28, 2012

I am trying to write a validation rule that will not allow a case to be closed if the Product Field has a value of unknown. But when I write the rule I keep getting the same error: Field Product does not exist. Check spelling. Product is a lookup field on the Case Object to the Product Object. 

Can someone help??

The rule is as follows:

AND(ISPICKVAL(Status,"Closed as Duplicate"),Product<>"unknown")

Thanks

Bex

• February 27, 2012