• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

The knowledge rating component display fine on a VF page inside of the Salesforce UI.

However, when displayed on a public site it fails to render.

Has anyone else come across this problem or written a component to match this functionality?

• March 07, 2012

I have a public knowledge base setup in my DEV org, that works fine, however, in a customer sandbox the following error is reported:

09:46:17.247 (247510000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[184]|System.QueryException: Invalid data category group name provided: Locations. There is no category group matching the provided data category group developer name.

The category 'Locations' is defintely created and the KB works fine inside the native SF UI.

However, the enhanced profile view does not seem to have a capability to allocate a data category to the 'guest user license', the related list does not appear even when the 'enable enhanced profile user interface' checkbox is deselected in the UI section.

The general data category setup is set to 'All' under Customise > Data Categories > Data Category Setup

Francois - please could you assist?

Thanks.

• February 29, 2012

I have a public knowledge base setup in my DEV org, that works fine, however, in a customer sandbox the following error is reported:

09:46:17.247 (247510000)|EXCEPTION_THROWN|[184]|System.QueryException: Invalid data category group name provided: Locations. There is no category group matching the provided data category group developer name.

The category 'Locations' is defintely created and the KB works fine inside the native SF UI.

However, the enhanced profile view does not seem to have a capability to allocate a data category to the 'guest user license', the related list does not appear even when the 'enable enhanced profile user interface' checkbox is deselected in the UI section.

The general data category setup is set to 'All' under Customise > Data Categories > Data Category Setup

Francois - please could you assist?

Thanks.

• February 29, 2012