• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

How can I use AccountShare object in salesforce API to check if an account is no longer accessible for a particular user?

For example, I have two users A and B and there's an account with AccountId = 000x0xxxx123    which is owned by user A. If I set organization wide sharing settings for Accounts to be Private and then change the ownership of this account to user B, then user A is not able to access it anymore. How can I check this using the API? Right now I'm using the following query but I receive a zero-length array:

SELECT AccountId, AccountAccessLevel, IsDeleted FROM AccountShare WHERE AccountId = '000x0xxxx123' AND  UserOrGroupId='000x000yx456'

Hi,

I have a SoQL query which returns true (boolean value) in LastActivityDate rather than Date value. The query is as follows:

SELECT Id, LastActivityDate FROM Account

I expected to see the date of last activity for all the accounts in return but it contains boolean value in LastActivityDate. Am I looking through the wrong field?

Hi,

How can I use AccountShare object in salesforce API to check if an account is no longer accessible for a particular user?

For example, I have two users A and B and there's an account with AccountId = 000x0xxxx123    which is owned by user A. If I set organization wide sharing settings for Accounts to be Private and then change the ownership of this account to user B, then user A is not able to access it anymore. How can I check this using the API? Right now I'm using the following query but I receive a zero-length array:

SELECT AccountId, AccountAccessLevel, IsDeleted FROM AccountShare WHERE AccountId = '000x0xxxx123' AND  UserOrGroupId='000x000yx456'

Hi,

I have a SoQL query which returns true (boolean value) in LastActivityDate rather than Date value. The query is as follows:

SELECT Id, LastActivityDate FROM Account

I expected to see the date of last activity for all the accounts in return but it contains boolean value in LastActivityDate. Am I looking through the wrong field?