• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I've had experience before with products that feel like they are on their way to sunsetting and Site.com certainly feels that way. There have been few features added or even bug fixes, there is almost no activity in these forums, the Workbook that was recently published felt like it could have been published two years ago. All of that would be well and good if we weren't paying real money for this product. At one point, I was able to get my emails direct to the product team returned, but that is no longer true. So I ask you, other customers, and the product team - is Site.com a truly supported product that is getting development resources, or should we be planning to migrate to another solution outside the Salesforce/Force world? If the solution is not going to advance, we would be better off on a CMS that is actually being developed and supported and tie our Salesforce data in via API.

• December 14, 2012

I published my site for the first time today. I made a few CSS changes after that. Even though the publishing tool appears to be republishing my CSS file, it is not picking up new classes I've added. Any thoughts on how to force a complete re-publish of the CSS file? Thanks.

• March 02, 2012

I've had experience before with products that feel like they are on their way to sunsetting and Site.com certainly feels that way. There have been few features added or even bug fixes, there is almost no activity in these forums, the Workbook that was recently published felt like it could have been published two years ago. All of that would be well and good if we weren't paying real money for this product. At one point, I was able to get my emails direct to the product team returned, but that is no longer true. So I ask you, other customers, and the product team - is Site.com a truly supported product that is getting development resources, or should we be planning to migrate to another solution outside the Salesforce/Force world? If the solution is not going to advance, we would be better off on a CMS that is actually being developed and supported and tie our Salesforce data in via API.

• December 14, 2012

I published my site for the first time today. I made a few CSS changes after that. Even though the publishing tool appears to be republishing my CSS file, it is not picking up new classes I've added. Any thoughts on how to force a complete re-publish of the CSS file? Thanks.

• March 02, 2012