• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am new to salesforce and not a developer(I am a BA) however I am in need of some code and I am sure it is possible in Salesforce. In SQL I could do this with an update query. 

I have recently installed an app called chargent which has an object called Orders.  I use person accounts and on the account I created a custom field to keep track of the customer status with a field called Status_C. 

This order has a relationship(lookup) to the account.  The key is that there is also a status on the order to manage recurring payments. What I wanted to is:

when the user changes the account.status_C = 'Canceled' then change the order_R.PaymentStatus_C = 'Stopped'

How would I go about this? Is there a trigger I can create to do this?

Good Morning,

I am have a issue with setting date in a variable field to be 30 days in the future. When setting up a date in salesforce I need to have the flow choose a date 30 days in the future and update the custom object. The object is a managed field and i cannot update the default value of the object so it must be done in the flow.

The frustrating part is that the flow only gives you the option for {!$Flow.CurrentDate}.  in Sales force it would be easy with today() + 30. in other applications I would have some form of DATEADD.  

does anyone know how I can accomplish to set the date 30 days in the future? I am not a developer but an analyst building a flow.

Thank you

Hi All,

I am new to salesforce and not a developer(I am a BA) however I am in need of some code and I am sure it is possible in Salesforce. In SQL I could do this with an update query. 

I have recently installed an app called chargent which has an object called Orders.  I use person accounts and on the account I created a custom field to keep track of the customer status with a field called Status_C. 

This order has a relationship(lookup) to the account.  The key is that there is also a status on the order to manage recurring payments. What I wanted to is:

when the user changes the account.status_C = 'Canceled' then change the order_R.PaymentStatus_C = 'Stopped'

How would I go about this? Is there a trigger I can create to do this?