• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I need to update the Account, Opportunity and Case access for an Account Team Member. Account shluld be Read Only while Oppty and Case should be Private. 

I tried exporting the Account Share Object and update the Account, Opportunity and Case access fields to READ, NONE, and NONE respectively using data loader. But I get an error saying Invalid record Id and sometimes I get; iNTEGRITY EXCEPTION: ROW CAUSE (cannot update sharing row with this cause)..pls advise what can be done to fix this.

Thanks.

• April 10, 2012

Hi I am using a java script method from visual force to make sure only one check box is selected in pageblocktable at a time.

Here is the script;

<script>
var selectedChkbox;
function deSelectOthers(chkBox) {

if (chkBox.checked) {
if ((chkBox != selectedChkbox) && (selectedChkbox != null)) {
selectedChkbox.checked = false;
}
selectedChkbox = chkBox;
}
}
</script>

part of page code that calls this function is;

<apex:inputCheckBox value="{!obj.isChecked}"
onclick="deSelectOthers(this)">.. This works perfectly fine...

Now I have a button which by default is disabled. I need to enable this button only when a check box is selected..can somebody tel me how we can accomplish this..Thanks in advance.

• March 16, 2012

Hi,

When  I make a web service callout I get the following error. 

IO Exception: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching 'www.externalsystemURL' found.
Pls advise what could be the issue. Is this something salesforce has to do or some problem at the server side?
Thanks.
  • March 07, 2012

Hi,

I consumed a webservice from TIBCO and looks like they need a username/password in the header of my request. Not sure on how to set the username and password. Also I don't have any security element in the wsdl they provided me.

How do I set these parameters and send the request? pls advise.

Thank you.

Karthik

• March 07, 2012

Hi All,

I need to update the Account, Opportunity and Case access for an Account Team Member. Account shluld be Read Only while Oppty and Case should be Private. 

I tried exporting the Account Share Object and update the Account, Opportunity and Case access fields to READ, NONE, and NONE respectively using data loader. But I get an error saying Invalid record Id and sometimes I get; iNTEGRITY EXCEPTION: ROW CAUSE (cannot update sharing row with this cause)..pls advise what can be done to fix this.

Thanks.

• April 10, 2012

Hi I am using a java script method from visual force to make sure only one check box is selected in pageblocktable at a time.

Here is the script;

<script>
var selectedChkbox;
function deSelectOthers(chkBox) {

if (chkBox.checked) {
if ((chkBox != selectedChkbox) && (selectedChkbox != null)) {
selectedChkbox.checked = false;
}
selectedChkbox = chkBox;
}
}
</script>

part of page code that calls this function is;

<apex:inputCheckBox value="{!obj.isChecked}"
onclick="deSelectOthers(this)">.. This works perfectly fine...

Now I have a button which by default is disabled. I need to enable this button only when a check box is selected..can somebody tel me how we can accomplish this..Thanks in advance.

• March 16, 2012

Hi,

When  I make a web service callout I get the following error. 

IO Exception: java.security.cert.CertificateException: No subject alternative DNS name matching 'www.externalsystemURL' found.
Pls advise what could be the issue. Is this something salesforce has to do or some problem at the server side?
Thanks.
  • March 07, 2012