• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Any help would be appreciated. I'm trying to get a field to render based on a picklist value seleciton but I can't seem to get it to work. Here's my VF code (I'm not using a controller).

<apex:page standardController="Opportunity">
 <apex:form >
<apex:pageBlock id="thePageBlock">
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2">
<apex:inputfield value="{!Opportunity.Type}" id="Type">
<apex:actionSupport event="onchange" 
rerender="ProdFamilyModel"/> 
</apex:inputfield>
<apex:inputfield value="{!Opportunity.Fiscal_Booking_Date__c}"/> 
</apex:pageBlockSection>
<apex:outputPanel id="ProdFamilyModel" rendered="{!IF(Opportunity.Type != 'Test', true, false)}">
<apex:pageBlockSection columns="2" id="ProdFamily"> 
<apex:inputfield value="{!Opportunity.Product_Family__c}"/>
</apex:pageBlockSection> 
</apex:outputPanel> 
</apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form> 
</apex:page>

What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I trained in one of the institute in hyderabad for 6 months.I did one project on college management on force.com platform. I have good programming knowledge on java , i did my academic poject on java only. Presently i'm looking for an opportunity as salesforce developer or salesforce admin. First you can give scenarios i will send solutions, I have confidense that i can solve triggers i can write vf pages.......plz give one opportunity

1) How many customer portal License in Enterprise and unlimited edition?

For developer 5.

2) I would like to know how much a customer portal license costs?
I've wondered how much they pay for their portal every month?

3) If I buy a sfdc in enterprise edition. shall I buy a both enterprise editon and user license?

4) in my company , more than 1000 user will customer portal custom license. what is the total cost of whole system?

Hi All,

I don't know how to integrate Salesforce with Outlook.

Can anyone help me on this please.

Many Thanks,

Charan

Parent: Account

Child: Payment__c

trigger myPaymentTrigger on Payment__c (before delete, before insert, after update) {

List<Payment__c> obj =new List<Payment__c>();

//Account a = new Account();

if(trigger.isInsert || trigger.isUpdate){

obj = trigger.new;

Account a = ; //Here i want to write Query that should return Parent Account of Payment__c

}

if (trigger.isDelete) { }

}

need Help for creating a Trigger, which can create new Invoice based on completed Deliverables (Custom Object) of Opportunity (Standard)

1. Deliverable (Detail object with a Master-Detail relationship with Opportunity object)
  • Deliverable Name (Name field)
  • Opportunity 
  • Estimate (Currency (16,2))
  • Implementation Status (Picklist - Open, Work in Progress, Staged, Completed)
  • Invoice (Lookup - to Invoice object)
2. Invoice (Detail object with a Master-Detail relationship with Opportunity object)
  • Opportunity
  • Invoice Amount (Currency(16,2)) - This should be automatically populated based on the Completed deliverables  Read Only

My company is looking for someone with experience with Android app development to help with the creation of an app to connect to force.com orgs.

One of the requirements is that some UI elements, such as picklist values, be influenced by values from a custom object called Settings__c and its related lists.

Please send inquiries to jboudreaux@criticalsystems.us

I'm trying to setup my first AppExchange listing. I've signup as a salesforce ISV partner, and am now setting up the APO. In order to start the security review it says "you must be a salesforce.com partner and connect your partnership information to your provider profile". I do that by clicking the link and selecting 'change partnership'

I then enter my partner login (which ends in @partnerforce.com) and then the popup window closes with no error message. But the text 'No partnership selected' is still displayed.

Any ideas what might be going on?

Thanks

• January 07, 2013

Hi,

Planing to go in for certification this month end.

Stuckup with the standard portals.

I mean i am finding it difficult to understand them, like what it is and where are they actually used.

Can anyone help !!!

It's that simple. Contacts users have access to, created, and have matching email addresses to the message in their Outlook don't show in their Outlook. Other people from the same account do.

WTF

Any ideas?

• November 26, 2012

how convert html to pdf using custom button in visualforce,apex class..please let me know.

Hey,
I'm wondering if there is a way in the config files to remove the button from the Opportunity home page?