• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone,

I am new to salesforce i need help with the requirement mentioned Below.

My Requirement:

I have  a custom Onject lets say Object1__c,this object have relationship with both Account and Lead Lookup.

i have an excel sheet data for Object1__c in .csv format field names are as listed below:

Date__c,

Reason__c,

Account(Lookup),

Lead (Lookup)

for account and Lead Lookup client cant match id each time,so on input of the Account or Lead Name Lookup value should fetch accordingly on Bulk Insert.If the Account or Lead which is not created earlier should cretae on its own while bulk Upload of Data Performs.

Kindly reply me .

Thanks in Advance

hi i have a vf page with list of records display based on my requirement.I have a check box for each records to select.

On selecting the reecords from vf page,i have a button named BULK Print where i need to print all the selected records as pdf.

But i could nt print values can anyone help me how to do and please send me snippet code

Hi I Need help for convering Amount to Words in INR Format.

For Instance:

1987765:

Nineteen Lakh Eighty Seven Thousand Seven Hundred and Sixty Five.

Can any one help me !!!!!

Urgent Requirement.

Thanks in Advance.

hi i have a vf page with list of records display based on my requirement.I have a check box for each records to select.

On selecting the reecords from vf page,i have a button named BULK Print where i need to print all the selected records as pdf.

But i could nt print values can anyone help me how to do and please send me snippet code

I need to creat a field based on another field (numeric) that is the numeric value in words. 

For example if the numeric field is "2" then the new field would be "two", "315" would yield "Three Hundred and Fifteen".

What is the best way to go about this?  I'm not looking for an algorythm here, I already know how to code this.  I'm looking for a way to implement it in SalesForce.

Formulars don't have loops or vaiables, so it looks like that would be very difficult to code.  Is there a way to do this in perl (that's what my original code is written in), or python, ruby, or even C?  

Where should I look for this?  Is it alredy implemented?

Matt

• February 23, 2012