I am using Developer Edition. In i am not getting any <apex:chart> tags?
Can you please help me any one
Thanks for u r help.....
Can Anyone solve this problem...... This is my Requirement
A two page web form to insert property records
· The property manager will identify themselves with a unique pin that is associated to the Entity record in Salesforce.com
· The property manager will enter all of the entry fields that were identified in the worksheet
· The property manager will also upload up to 3 pictures inline with the form.
· Once all of the data entry is complete the user will click next, this will insert a property to Salesforce with a status and “not submitted”
· After clicking “Next” the user will land on a view only screen of the property they just created so they can review the formula results. Formulas will be derived inSalesforce.com and displayed for the user to review.
· If the user wishes to edit the record, they will click an “Edit” button and go back to page 1 with the previously entered values and when they are done click next to take them back to page 2 for review. This process can be repeated as many times as the user feels necessary
· Once they review page 2 and would like to complete the submission, they will click “Submit” and the status of the property will change to “submitted” which in turn triggers notification workflow within Salesforce.com
· After the submission, the user will land on a page from your website of your choosing
· Two important points about this
o The formulas viewable will only be formulas calculated by standardSalesforce.com formula functions. Complex formulas like IRR are not possible through standard Salesforce formulas
o Pictures uploaded may require a manual link to the fields in Conga Merge. Conga requires a very specific format of images to be included in their documents which may not be able to be automated. At the very least the documents can be labeled accordingly for easy identification for a user to make the appropriate link inSalesforce.com.
Thanks for u r help