• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello,

I'm trying to get a workflow to work where I will send an email alert after 10 days of an order creation and with the order status being equal to "pending" or "processing".  What I have is a time trigger for 10 days after the order creation date, and in the rule criteria I have the following:

OR(ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Pending"), ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Processing"))

I also tried it like this where I used a custom field "Days_Since_Creation__c" where the formula is "ROUND(TODAY() - Creation_Date__c, 0)" instead of the time trigger, and in the rule criteria I had the following:

OR(ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Pending"), ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Processing")) && Days_Since_Creation__c = 10

None of these are working. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks.

Hello,

I've got a field "Days_Since_Creation" that is of datatype "Formula (Number)" for the number of days since an order was created, basically it gets the value by subtracting the current date from the order created date. The value stored is a number that increases every day, "1", then "2", then "3", etc.  

In my workflow rule criteria, I'm trying to have a formula evaluate to true when the "Days_Since_Creation" is 50. I'm trying "Days_Since_Creation = 50" but it doesn't work. When I try something like "5 = 5" then it returns true. 

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Thank you.

Hello,

Say that I have a field that can have several values for an order status: "pending", "processing", "canceled", "shipped", "complete". It's possible for the order status to go through different values.

For my workflow evaluation criteria, I choose "When a record is created, or when a record is edited and did not previously meet the rule criteria".

In my rule critiera, I have the following: status__c = "processed" or status__c = "complete"

I'm noticing that my workflow is executed twice.

1. Is it because it's executed the first time when the status is "processed", and then it changes to another value and then changes again to "complete" which will execute it a second time?

2. Will it still get execited twice if it jumps from "processed" to "complete"?

3. I only want the workflow to be executed once, either when the status is "processed" or "complete". How would I do this then? I thought the evaluation criteria meant that once the whole criteria was met, it'll never execute again.

Thank you very much.

Hello,

I'm trying to get a workflow to work where I will send an email alert after 10 days of an order creation and with the order status being equal to "pending" or "processing".  What I have is a time trigger for 10 days after the order creation date, and in the rule criteria I have the following:

OR(ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Pending"), ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Processing"))

I also tried it like this where I used a custom field "Days_Since_Creation__c" where the formula is "ROUND(TODAY() - Creation_Date__c, 0)" instead of the time trigger, and in the rule criteria I had the following:

OR(ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Pending"), ISPICKVAL(ECS__Order_Status__c, "Processing")) && Days_Since_Creation__c = 10

None of these are working. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Thanks.

Hello,

I've got a field "Days_Since_Creation" that is of datatype "Formula (Number)" for the number of days since an order was created, basically it gets the value by subtracting the current date from the order created date. The value stored is a number that increases every day, "1", then "2", then "3", etc.  

In my workflow rule criteria, I'm trying to have a formula evaluate to true when the "Days_Since_Creation" is 50. I'm trying "Days_Since_Creation = 50" but it doesn't work. When I try something like "5 = 5" then it returns true. 

Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Thank you.