• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi ,

When I try to disable chatter I am getting this error message.

Cannot disable Chatter. It is referenced by the following components: ChatterGroupsCC, ChatterGroupsCC_Test, DisableChatterDeletesTestSuite, DisableFeedCommentDeletes, DisableFeedPostDeletes, LiveOffice Archive for Chatter, ChatterGroups

Is there any way to resolve this issue?

Thanks.

• April 17, 2012

Hi All,

I have a custom object called Tickets on which I have a VF Page. On this page I would like to show the list of records from a custom Object called Document Share which is on the related list of the Case object. Can someone tell me how to go about it. Thanks for your help.

• April 04, 2012

Hi All,

I am trying to get the user ip from salesforce and I am using something like

String strIpAdd = ApexPages.currentPage().getHeaders().get('X-Salesforce-SIP');

to get it. However I am getting a null pointer exception. My guess is I am not getting the header from the VF page. I am not sure why this is happening. Would appreciate some input on this.

Thanks.

• March 29, 2012

Hi All,

I am trying to pass two forms in a VF page using AJAX via a "Submit" button. One to case object to create a new record and another to an external server for storing a document.  I tried implemeting it but I am getting this errorwhen I tried using AJAX with the file upload.

"apex:inputFile cannot be used in conjuction with an action component, apex:commandButton or apex:commandLink that specifies a rerender or oncomplete attribute"

Can anyone tell me how I can implement this functionality ?

• March 19, 2012

Hi All,

I am trying to pass two forms in a VF page using AJAX via a "Submit" button. One to case object to create a new record and another to an external server for storing a document.  I tried implemeting it but I am getting this errorwhen I tried using AJAX with the file upload.

"apex:inputFile cannot be used in conjuction with an action component, apex:commandButton or apex:commandLink that specifies a rerender or oncomplete attribute"

Can anyone tell me how I can implement this functionality ?

• March 19, 2012