• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am rather new to apex and would greatly appreciate any help. I have 2 custom objects: Medical_Inquiry__c, Medical_Inquiry_Response__c

There is a lookup relationship from Medical_Inquiry_Response__c to Medical_Inquiry__c.  

I need a trigger that will update  

Medical_Inquiry__c.Reply_Status_btg__c

with

Medical_Inquiry_Response__c.Status__c

based on the lookup relationship whenever a Medical_Inquiry_Response__c is inserted or updated.

Thanks!

Steve

Newbie here - so please be gentle...

I have a trigger that I am trying to get to create child record every time a parent is created - works ok, but I need it to create a child record for each product in a lookup (quote_product__c). The code below simply takes one if the IDs from quote_product__c, and it works fine, but I need to loop through every product where active__c = true. ex: [Select id from quote_product__c where active__c = true]

Parent = Quote__c

Child = Quote_Line__c

lookup = Quote_Product__c

trigger AutoCreateQuoteLines on Quote__c (after insert) {
    List<Quote_Line__c> quotelines = new List<Quote_Line__c>();

for (Quote__c newQuote: Trigger.New) {
        if (newQuote.Account__c != null) {
            quotelines.add(new Quote_Line__c(
                        Quote__c = newQuote.Id,
                        Product__c = 'a27J00000004Fq6'));
        }
    }
    insert quotelines;
}

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi all,

I have created the visualforce page to embed the dashboard in the home page. It works perfectly fine until yesterday. The home page redirect to the dashboard page without sidebar, header. To fix this I have to remove the iframe from the visualforce page.

<apex:iframe src="/01Z90000000MXp0?isdtp=vw" scrolling="true" height="1000px" width="100%" />

Any ideas how to solve this and make it works again?

cheers 

I am rather new to apex and would greatly appreciate any help. I have 2 custom objects: Medical_Inquiry__c, Medical_Inquiry_Response__c

There is a lookup relationship from Medical_Inquiry_Response__c to Medical_Inquiry__c.  

I need a trigger that will update  

Medical_Inquiry__c.Reply_Status_btg__c

with

Medical_Inquiry_Response__c.Status__c

based on the lookup relationship whenever a Medical_Inquiry_Response__c is inserted or updated.

Thanks!

Steve