• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Guys,

If anyone has any reccomendation it would be greatly appricated. 

Issue: 
Our company's web-to-lead sends us requests daily. Many of our leads are new and therefore handled by our inside sales team. Some however are request from current contacts that are looking to make a new purchase therefore they are handled by our account mgmt team. 

Rather than having our inside sales team convert the lead only to find out they are already a contact, is there a way or tool that we can buy that can determine if a lead is already a contact (Using email address) at the lead view level or in the web-to-lead process?

• March 26, 2014

Hi,

I would like a Quote Line Item Custom Field formula that will give me the cost per item after discount (Total Price / Quantity)

For some reason i cant get the a formula to work.

Thanks,

gary

• January 15, 2013

Hi, 

I created a time dependent opportunity workflow. I want an email alert to be sent to all related contacts.  When I try to set this up, Available Recipients under related contact = none. How do add email field to the recipients list? 

Thanks

Gary 

• December 06, 2012

Tyring to create a Time-Dependent Workflow Formula but what i created does not work. 

(Organization_Type__c  = business/company || photography/art) AND (OwnerId  = 00530000007jMIb) AND (Lead: Lead StatusEQUALSWorking - Contacted) AND (Lead: Last Modified ByEQUALSToday()+14)

Anyone know how to get this to work? when i check Syntax is says extra AND and when i remove the AND its says extea "(" To be honest im not sure whats right or wrong....=(

• November 15, 2012

Hi,

New to enterprise edition. =)

I need a workflow formula that will trigger an email based on the following criteria:

A lead that has been contacted with no activity for 14 days the workflow action will trigger an email. 

According to the salesforce support, I need a custom workflow formula to set this up. Can anyone help me out. 

Thanks,

Gary

• November 14, 2012

Hi,

I have have an custom multiple pick list account field that I would like to autofill into an opportunity field whenever an opportunity is created for that account...?

I tried many different formulas but nothing works. Can someone help by writing an opportunity field formula that will work for me? If a opportunity formula field is not the way to go please give me your suggestion/best practice.

Gary

• March 28, 2012
Hi Guys,

Issue: 
Our company's web-to-lead sends us requests daily. Many of our leads are new and therefore handled by our inside sales team. Some however are request from current contacts that are looking to make a new purchase therefore they are handled by our account mgmt team. 

Rather than having our inside sales team convert the lead only to find out they are already a contact, is there a way or tool that we can buy that can determine if a lead is already a contact (Using email address) at the lead view level or in the web-to-lead process?

• March 26, 2014
Hi Guys,

Issue: 

• March 26, 2014

Hi,

I would like a Quote Line Item Custom Field formula that will give me the cost per item after discount (Total Price / Quantity)

For some reason i cant get the a formula to work.

Thanks,

gary

• January 15, 2013

Tyring to create a Time-Dependent Workflow Formula but what i created does not work. 

(Organization_Type__c  = business/company || photography/art) AND (OwnerId  = 00530000007jMIb) AND (Lead: Lead StatusEQUALSWorking - Contacted) AND (Lead: Last Modified ByEQUALSToday()+14)

Anyone know how to get this to work? when i check Syntax is says extra AND and when i remove the AND its says extea "(" To be honest im not sure whats right or wrong....=(

• November 15, 2012

Hi,

New to enterprise edition. =)

I need a workflow formula that will trigger an email based on the following criteria:

A lead that has been contacted with no activity for 14 days the workflow action will trigger an email. 

According to the salesforce support, I need a custom workflow formula to set this up. Can anyone help me out. 

Thanks,

Gary

• November 14, 2012

Hi,

I have have an custom multiple pick list account field that I would like to autofill into an opportunity field whenever an opportunity is created for that account...?

I tried many different formulas but nothing works. Can someone help by writing an opportunity field formula that will work for me? If a opportunity formula field is not the way to go please give me your suggestion/best practice.

Gary

• March 28, 2012