• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

When i am installing a pluggin for eclipse helios (win32 bit)  from http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/.......it is inturrupting in middle without completion..The error is 

"Insatalling software has encoutered a problem.An error occured while installing software  

An error while collecting items to be installed. session context was(pfofile:epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2............................)

"

like this error i got.. I trying from 15 days...Can anyone help

Thanking advance//

I want to create the behavior like in Accont sObject.

In Account sObject , when clicked on New button we get a page to enter data into fields. In that page on Address Information Section --copy Billing address to mailing address is there. How to get this link..And when clicked on the link it will copy data from biilng fields to mailing fields . How this is happening. I want code for this...

I will be very glad for your quick reply......

Regards

Ranjit kumar

By default picklist will display values with width 5. But i want to decrease the width of that field.

I am entering numbers from 1 to 20 in picklist field. The picklist field width should be 2 only so that the values will fit into the field. How to achieve this one

Thanks in advance....Regards

-----------------------------------------

Ranjith

Mistakely i made login hours restriction to me(system admin-only one user) in developer edition. According to this i can login only on Saturday 7pm to 8pm. Now i have to wait till next Saturday i.e.,12th May. How to remove this restriction , can you please show me solution 

Regards,

Ranjith kumar

Hi, i have a knowledge in java, using which we can create standalone applications, window like applications using swings in java. Examples of those applications is mp3 player, calculator, etc...

Can we create the same in sales force? 

Please answer to me? 

Thanks in advance...

When i am installing a pluggin for eclipse helios (win32 bit)  from http://www.adnsandbox.com/tools/ide/install/.......it is inturrupting in middle without completion..The error is 

"Insatalling software has encoutered a problem.An error occured while installing software  

An error while collecting items to be installed. session context was(pfofile:epp.package.java, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2............................)

"

like this error i got.. I trying from 15 days...Can anyone help

Thanking advance//

Hi All,

I am new to VF development,Can anyone help me out to create the vf page where we can able to play the youtube videos using the links from custom object field.

Thanks alot in advance

Naresh