• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can we encrypt attchments in Salesforce using crypto API library .

We are getting the data & few attachments through webservices & we would like to encrypt the attachments before they are stored in Salesforce .

In order to decrypt the attchments we would like to provide a custom button to the salesfore user

Thanks

Hi,

I am trying to run applet on my dev sandbox by uploading all the corresponding jars in Static Resources & applet code is written in VF page .

The page is getting loaded but when I click on any button which internally calls handler functions ,I am getting security error .

plz advise if I am doing the correct way

Thnx

Hi,

I am trying to run applet on my dev sandbox by uploading all the corresponding jars in Static Resources & applet code is written in VF page .

The page is getting loaded but when I click on any button which internally calls handler functions ,I am getting security error .

plz advise if I am doing the correct way

Thnx

Hi,

can we customize cloning functionality of salesforce ,we have a requirement where customer needs only certain field data should be copied during cloning other field should remian blank .

The whole purpose is to minimize agent's time to spend on any case where the agent doesn't need to figure out whether he need to override certain fields or not .

Thnx

can we assign one Case to 2 queues at the same time using assignment rule or by some other customization .

can we do customization in Recyle bin

1. Hide Recylce Bin from Home Page layout for any particular profile ?

2. The information (view) shown under Recycle bin can be modified ?

Hi,

We have exposed enterprise wsdl to one of the consumer where they need to send the attchments as well as part of webservice calls .

1. Does Enterprise wsdl supports attachments

2. Can we also retrieve the attachments from custom object through webservice

I am also looking for some documentation on these points which I can share with consumer

Thanks

Hi,

can we customize cloning functionality of salesforce ,we have a requirement where customer needs only certain field data should be copied during cloning other field should remian blank .

The whole purpose is to minimize agent's time to spend on any case where the agent doesn't need to figure out whether he need to override certain fields or not .

Thnx

Hi,

We have exposed enterprise wsdl to one of the consumer where they need to send the attchments as well as part of webservice calls .

1. Does Enterprise wsdl supports attachments

2. Can we also retrieve the attachments from custom object through webservice

I am also looking for some documentation on these points which I can share with consumer

Thanks