• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I would like to create a flow to send an email template to multiple recipients. I have created 2 custom objects and the custom email template which includes data from these custom objects.

Object 1: Parent

Object 2: Child

The Child object has a lookup relationship with Contacts.

I would like to add a button to the Parent object's page layout, which when clicked, executes the flow.

The flow would cycle through all of the Child objects for that Parent and send the populated email template to Contact's email for each Child.

Can I do this? Does anyone have an example that they can share or recommend some reading on how to do such a thing?

I would like to create a flow to send an email template to multiple recipients. I have created 2 custom objects and the custom email template which includes data from these custom objects.

Object 1: Parent

Object 2: Child

The Child object has a lookup relationship with Contacts.

I would like to add a button to the Parent object's page layout, which when clicked, executes the flow.

The flow would cycle through all of the Child objects for that Parent and send the populated email template to Contact's email for each Child.

Can I do this? Does anyone have an example that they can share or recommend some reading on how to do such a thing?