• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I have a static resource that has multiple pages and when I reference it in the page using,

<apex:imageurl="{!$Resource.GPONovationRMW60}"width="100%"height="900px"/>

only the first page is displayed. The 2nd page in the static resource doesn't show up. Can we render fully, the static

resources that has multiple pages?  Any input is appreciated.

Thank You!

Hi,

I am tryiiny to display superscripts for the entries in the first row. Except for the first entry STATE, the superscript is displayed properly. No matter what I do, I am not able to display the superscript for the first cell which spans two rows. Here is my table. Any ideas will be appreciated.

<div style="page-break-before:always; font-size:9pt; font-family:Arial Black, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
       <p align="center" style="font-size:14pt;"><strong>Transportation And Disposal Fees</strong></p>
        <table border="3" title="Transportation & Disposal Fees">
         <tr>
          <td rowspan="2" align="center"><strong><apex:outputText value="STATE"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputText value="{!pc.Waste_Type1__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste_Type2__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste_Type3__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.State__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td> 
         </tr>
        </table>
</div>  

I have a VF page that has the following line,

<td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>

pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c is a currency field in an object that is set in the controller. My requirement is to diplay "N/A" if there is no value in that field. Can I do that?

I tried to change outputField to OutputText and put a property variable say "nastr" of type String and set it to 'N/A' if there is no value in the field. for example,

<td align="center"><apex:outputText value="{!IF(NOT(ISNULL(pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c)),pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c,nastr)}"/></td> but it gives me an error. Does the property variable need to be only decimal since the field is a currency field? If I change it to Decimal and set it to 0, it works but the $ sign is missing and there is only one place after the decimal.

Is there any way that the currency field can display "N/A" when there is no value in it. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Hi,

On the case detail page, there is a button A. If any person other than the case owner clicks the button, an error message should pop up. Can anybody tell me how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance. 

In the VF page, I am trying to display $ and , symbols only if there is a value. If there is no value, I do not want the symbols to show. I have the line as

<td><apex:outputText value="{!ROUND((acc.Box_Charge__c*acc.X12_Mth_Containers__c)/12,2)}"></apex:outputText></td>

acc is the account. Only if the value is not null, I need to add the $ and comma symbols. Please help

I have an approval process with multiples steps, say step1 thru step 10. My trigger needs to capture who the approver is at each step and based on the approver perform some functionality. How do I accomplish that in the trigger? Please advise.

Hi,

I have an approval process where I am updating a field x in steps 2,4,6 to "true". In steps 1,3,5 and 7, I am not updating the field at all. In my before update trigger, I need to execute some code only when the field x is true. Can I do that? How can I check in the trigger if the field is updated eventhough to the same value?

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I have a static resource that has multiple pages and when I reference it in the page using,

<apex:imageurl="{!$Resource.GPONovationRMW60}"width="100%"height="900px"/>

only the first page is displayed. The 2nd page in the static resource doesn't show up. Can we render fully, the static

resources that has multiple pages?  Any input is appreciated.

Thank You!

Hi,

I am tryiiny to display superscripts for the entries in the first row. Except for the first entry STATE, the superscript is displayed properly. No matter what I do, I am not able to display the superscript for the first cell which spans two rows. Here is my table. Any ideas will be appreciated.

<div style="page-break-before:always; font-size:9pt; font-family:Arial Black, Helvetica, sans-serif;">
       <p align="center" style="font-size:14pt;"><strong>Transportation And Disposal Fees</strong></p>
        <table border="3" title="Transportation & Disposal Fees">
         <tr>
          <td rowspan="2" align="center"><strong><apex:outputText value="STATE"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputText value="{!pc.Waste_Type1__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste_Type2__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
          <td colspan="3" align="center"><strong><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste_Type3__c}"/><sup>2</sup></strong></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box1__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box2__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box3__c}"/></td>
         </tr>
         <tr>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.State__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste2_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c}"/></td>
          <td align="center"><apex:outputField value="{!pc.Waste3_Ctr_Box3_Fee__c}"/></td> 
         </tr>
        </table>
</div>  

I have a VF page that has the following line,

pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box1_Fee__c is a currency field in an object that is set in the controller. My requirement is to diplay "N/A" if there is no value in that field. Can I do that?

I tried to change outputField to OutputText and put a property variable say "nastr" of type String and set it to 'N/A' if there is no value in the field. for example,

<td align="center"><apex:outputText value="{!IF(NOT(ISNULL(pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c)),pc.Waste1_Ctr_Box2_Fee__c,nastr)}"/></td> but it gives me an error. Does the property variable need to be only decimal since the field is a currency field? If I change it to Decimal and set it to 0, it works but the $ sign is missing and there is only one place after the decimal.

Is there any way that the currency field can display "N/A" when there is no value in it. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Thank You!

Hi,

On the case detail page, there is a button A. If any person other than the case owner clicks the button, an error message should pop up. Can anybody tell me how to accomplish this? Thanks in advance. 

In the VF page, I am trying to display $ and , symbols only if there is a value. If there is no value, I do not want the symbols to show. I have the line as

<td><apex:outputText value="{!ROUND((acc.Box_Charge__c*acc.X12_Mth_Containers__c)/12,2)}"></apex:outputText></td>

acc is the account. Only if the value is not null, I need to add the $ and comma symbols. Please help

Hi,

I have an approval process where I am updating a field x in steps 2,4,6 to "true". In steps 1,3,5 and 7, I am not updating the field at all. In my before update trigger, I need to execute some code only when the field x is true. Can I do that? How can I check in the trigger if the field is updated eventhough to the same value?

Thanks in advance