• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
  • June 13, 2012

i have two object, opportunity and engagement.

they are realated to each other. so is there a way that i can directly take oppurtunity page to internship page when i confirmed opprtunity.

• May 11, 2012

i have many people working in group in site.

i want to delete somebody else data of same site regardless the owner. how can i delete it?

any suggestion or triggers.

thank u

• May 08, 2012
1) trigger: Summarize organizational donations on accountDescription: Donations made by individuals are summarized on the contact record; development wishes to extend the feature to organizations

Behavior of trigger: what it shuld do:

NOTE: Should be implemented as batch APEX that runs nightly rather than a trigger due to security roles

Main object: AccountRelated objects:Opportunity(recordtype=organizational donation) 
  • April 19, 2012
ErrorError: Compile Error: AND operator can only be applied to Boolean expressions at line 15 column 40

this is what it say all the time. how can it b fixed?

trigger PreventEngagementsFromDelete on Engagement__c(before Delete){

RecordType[] RT = [Select Name From RecordType Where sObjectType = 'engagement__c' and Name = 'Interest Form' and isActive = true LIMIT 1];

for(Engagement__c e : trigger.new){

if(!rt.isEmpty()){

if(e.RecordTypeID = RT[0].id && e.Status__c = 'Prospect')

e.addError('You cannot delete this record');

}else{

e.addError('Contact System Admin, there was an error finding the correct RecordType for this validation');

}

}

• April 17, 2012

i need a trigger which can have following behavior

1. Allow engagements with a record type of "interest form" and status of "Prospect" to be deleted.
2. Prevent engagements with a record type othe than "Interest form" and status of "Prospect" from being deleted.

intrest form and prospect is record type.

engagement is custom object( engagement_c)

• April 16, 2012
  • June 13, 2012

i need a trigger which can have following behavior

1. Allow engagements with a record type of "interest form" and status of "Prospect" to be deleted.
2. Prevent engagements with a record type othe than "Interest form" and status of "Prospect" from being deleted.

intrest form and prospect is record type.

engagement is custom object( engagement_c)

• April 16, 2012