• 74 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

In my detail page i have a custom button called submit, when the submit button is clicked the order staus is changing from pending to confirmed.After that the user cannot be able to edit the order.please help me out.how to make the edit button disable after the order is confirmed.

Hi anyone guess Can i create a dynamic field in apex at run time . if yes then how it's Possible?

Hi,

Is is possible to opportunities field ( Opportunity name, Opportunity Amount, Opportunity owner, Opportunity status, closed date) in Import wizards field.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Cheers
Uma

• May 02, 2012

Hi all

what is difference between sales cloud and service cloud?

I am Unable to understand 

Regards

Linganna

Hi All,

I want to customize Follow up Task section, which appears up on the click of "New Task" button.

If I remove followup=1 from the URL, the complete section doesnt appear. But I want that some custom fields should not appear in Follow up task section but they should appear in New Task section. 

In the below screenshot, Reason for Call is a custom field. I want to remove only this field from the Schedule Follow up Task section while the remaining section is still visible.

In my detail page i have a custom button called submit, when the submit button is clicked the order staus is changing from pending to confirmed.After that the user cannot be able to edit the order.please help me out.how to make the edit button disable after the order is confirmed.

Is there any way to remove the Edit|Del option in the related list?

Hi !

I have created application based on VF pages and wants to provide the validations and Exception handling. How can I provide my custom Validations & Exception?

Thank you.

Amol Dixit.

Hi !

I have created application based on VF pages and wants to provide the validations and Exception handling. How can I provide my custom Validations & Exception?

Thank you.

Amol Dixit.

• April 25, 2012

I want to restrict user from closing parent case when any of it's child case is open and as well as update a checkbox to true if any child case is open, am able to restrict from closing parent case if child case is open but am not able to update the field to true , am not sure how to modify the trigger to solve both the tasks , any help is appreciated .

trigger PreventParentCaseClose on Case (before update,after update) {
    if(Trigger.New[0].Status == Trigger.old[0].Status)
        return;
    if
         (Trigger.New[0].Status=='Closed' || Trigger.New[0].Status=='Declined')
            if ([Select count() from Case where ParentId = :Trigger.New[0].id and isClosed != true] > 0)
            {
            Trigger.New[0].addError('There are still Child Cases Open - Please close them and try again!');
             Trigger.New[0].Child_Case_Open__c = true;

}
 }

TIA!

I have the following requirement:

Our contact records are synced with another database via informatica. We need to be able to reflect merge events that happen in the other database in our SFDC org.  So, we have a  field on Contact object called MergeMasterID__c. This field is meant to hold the SFID of a contact record, which would be the master contact in a merge process. The idea is that when a merge takes place in the other database, informatica can push the SFID of the master record into the MergeMasterID__c field of the child record. 

This allows me to write a trigger that is pulled when the MergemasterID__c field on a Contact is updated. The trigger then finds the the master contact record and merges the two together.

Anyway, what I want to figure out with this post is how to execute a merge statement outside of a for loop. the docs only demonstrate how to do them one at a time

Here is the for loop where I currently do the merge. I'm obviously going to hit governor limits at some point with this approach. So, I need to bulikify this somehow?

//iterate through master records and merge children
	for(Contact masterCon1 : masterCons.values()) {
		merge masterCon1 masterChildMap.get(masterCon1.Id);
		}		

Hi,

I am trying to insert a custom button to the below standard page layout. I dont know where should i do this? Can any one please point me in the right direction.

Thanks.

• April 24, 2012

Displying how many characters remain while filling data into a text box field

Hi guys,

I need to write a couple of formulas. I have two currency fields which I would like to make the value for into formulas:

1. Total Value of Savings Suggested

2. Total Value of Savings Implemented

I have 5 currency fields:

Value of Saving Initiative 1

Value of Saving Initiative 2

Value of Saving Initiative 3

Value of Saving Initiative 4

Value of Saving Initiative 5

Each has a corresponding checkbox - initiative implemented? If ticked, the saving has been implemented and if not it is suggested.

Thus I need to make my formulas dependent upon each of the checkboxes.

Please could anyone help with the writing of these formulas?

Many thanks,

Dave

Hi,

I have a very strange problem ..I have a button on my Page when i click on that button it is not calling the method ,after that when i click on it again then its calling the method ...............

Can anyone suggest me what is the actual problem.Please help.....

Thanks in advanced.

• April 24, 2012

Hi All,

I need to sort the records after insertion of all records through data loader.If i go with trigger i need to sort records after each insert.We insert the records only through data loader once in a day not through UI.So what do you think the best approach to do it?Please post some sample code.

Thanks

I am creating a report using 3 standard objects leads,contacts,accounts.When the leads are converted,it creates accounts for the user(automated process).I am not able to create the report type for using these standard object.And,I want information about the account created,contacts created from that leads\ in my report.

regards,

Gaurav Gulanjkar 

Hi Frds,

I need some help from You ..

I have 2 Custom fields  one is Text type and the other is Checkbox type   in account pagelayout, If the checkbox is checked only we need to make the text field as enable otherwise the textfield is readonly

PLz Provide your valuable suggestions ..............

Still having problems getting my dates from my web to lead form to transfer over to the salesforce database consistantly.  When I run tests, sometimes the dates go through and sometimes they don't.  Do you know what would be causing this?   What date format does Salesforce accept?  Eg. Month day year, day month year?  Here is my coding:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
    <title>Julie Marwood | Web Leads</title>
    <meta name="author"	content="Turton Consulting Inc." />
    <meta http-equiv="Content-type" content="text/html; charset=UTF-8" />
    <script language="JavaScript" src="js/calendar_us.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <link href="css/StyleSheet.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
    <link rel="stylesheet" href="css/calendar.css" />
    <script src="js/prototype.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="js/scriptaculous.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
    <script src="js/webleads.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
</head>
<body onload="$(office_information).hide();">
<center>
<form name="frmWebLeads" id="frmWebLeads" action="https://www.salesforce.com/servlet/servlet.WebToLead?encoding=UTF-8" method="POST">
<input type="hidden" name="oid" value="00Dd0000000dJa7" />
<input type="hidden" name="retURL" value="http://juliemarwood.com/" />
<input type="hidden" name="toggleval" id="toggleval" value="0" />
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<!--  NOTE: These fields are optional debugging elements. Please uncomment    -->
<!--  these lines if you wish to test in debug mode.                          -->
<!--<input type="hidden" name="debug" value="1" />-->
<!--<input type="hidden" name="debugEmail" value="jmpmarwood@gmail.com" /> -->
<!--<input type="hidden" name="debugEmail" value="guy.turton@gmail.com" /> -->
<!--  ----------------------------------------------------------------------  -->
<table cellpadding="5px" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="contactForm" style="text-align:left;width:620px;">
<tr>
<td colspan="4" class="webLeadsTitle">Client Information:</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdFirstName" class="text">First Name:</td>
<td><input id="first_name" maxlength="40" name="first_name" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdLastName" class="text">Last Name:</td>
<td><input id="last_name" maxlength="80" name="last_name" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdSpouceName" class="text">Spouse&#39;s Name:</td>
<td><input id="spoucename" maxlength="30" name="00Nd0000003dwh0" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdEmail" class="text">Email:</td>
<td><input id="email" maxlength="80" name="email" size="20" type="text" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdHomePhone" class="text">Home Phone:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dzCb" maxlength="40" name="00Nd0000003dzCb" size="20" type="text" onkeydown="javascript&colon;backspacerDOWN(this,event);" onkeyup="javascript&colon;backspacerUP(this,event);" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Cell Phone:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dzgY" maxlength="40" name="00Nd0000003dzgY" size="20" type="text" onkeydown="javascript&colon;backspacerDOWN(this,event);" onkeyup="javascript&colon;backspacerUP(this,event);" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Work Phone:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dzQC" maxlength="40" name="00Nd0000003dzQC" size="20" type="text" onkeydown="javascript&colon;backspacerDOWN(this,event);" onkeyup="javascript&colon;backspacerUP(this,event);" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdAddress" style="vertical-align:top;" class="text">Address:</td>
<td colspan="3" style="vertical-align:top;"><textarea id="street" name="street" rows="3" cols="20" class="webLeadsCapitals"></textarea> <span class="error">*</span></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdCity" class="text">City:</td>
<td><input id="city" maxlength="40" name="city" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdProvince" class="text">Province:</td>
<td><input id="state" maxlength="20" name="state" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdPostalCode" class="text">Postal Code:</td>
<td><input  id="zip" maxlength="7" name="zip" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsAllCaps" /> <span class="error">*</span></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">1. Child&#39;s Name:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dwmi" maxlength="30" name="00Nd0000003dwmi" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /></td>
<td class="text">Date of Birth:</td>
<td style="white-space:nowrap;">
<input id="00Nd0000003dwms" name="00Nd0000003dwms" size="12" type="text" />
<script language="JavaScript" type="text/javascript">
new tcal({
'formname': 'frmWebLeads',
'controlname': '00Nd0000003dwms'
});
</script>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">2. Child&#39;s Name:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dwjz" maxlength="30" name="00Nd0000003dwjz" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /></td>
<input id="00Nd0000003dwl7" name="00Nd0000003dwl7" size="12" type="text" />
new tcal({
'controlname': '00Nd0000003dwl7'
});
</script>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">3. Child&#39;s Name:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dwlv" name="00Nd0000003dwlv" size="30" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /></td>
<input id="00Nd0000003dwmx" name="00Nd0000003dwmx" size="12" type="text" />
new tcal({
'controlname': '00Nd0000003dwmx'
});
</script>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">4. Child&#39;s Name:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dwk4" name="00Nd0000003dwk4" size="30" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /></td>
<input id="00Nd0000003dwn2" name="00Nd0000003dwn2" size="12" type="text" />
new tcal({
'controlname': '00Nd0000003dwn2'
});
</script>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="vertical-align:top;" id="tdHowDidYouHear" class="text">How did you hear about me?</td>
<td colspan="3" style="vertical-align:top;">
<select id="00Nd0000003dzM5" multiple="multiple" name="00Nd0000003dzM5" title="How did you hear about me?"><option value="Internet">Internet</option>
<option value="Synergea">Synergea</option>
<option value="From Here Through Maternity Book">From Here Through Maternity Book</option>
<option value="Facebook">Facebook</option>
<option value="The Birthing Magazine">The Birthing Magazine</option>
<option value="Friend">Friend</option>
<option value="Other">Other</option>
</select>
<span class="error">*</span>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td id="tdReferredBy" class="text">Referred by:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dzRJ" maxlength="30" name="00Nd0000003dzRJ" size="20" type="text" class="webLeadsCapitals" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="vertical-align:top;" class="text">Permission for Use:</td>
<td colspan="3">
<input id="00Nd0000003dzQg" name="00Nd0000003dzQg" type="checkbox" value="1" checked="checked" /><br />
Thank you for choosing me as your photographer.<br />
I would like to ask your permission to use these images for portfolio and/or marketing purposes<br />
for business affiliated with Julie Marwood Photography.
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Interested in Custom Framing:</td>
<td><input  id="00Nd0000003eiaC" name="00Nd0000003eiaC" type="checkbox" value="1" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="4"><br /></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="4" class="webLeadsTitle"><a href="#" title="Up" onclick="Toggle();">Office Information:</a></td>
</tr>
</table>
<div id="office_information">
<div>
<table cellpadding="5px" cellspacing="0" border="0" class="contactForm" style="text-align:left;width:620px;">
<tr>
<td class="text">Date of Photo Session:</td>
<input id="00Nd0000003dwnl" name="00Nd0000003dwnl" size="12" type="text" />
new tcal({
'controlname': '00Nd0000003dwnl'
});
</script>
</td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Reference Number:</td>
<td><input id="00Nd0000003dzLq" maxlength="10" name="00Nd0000003dzLq" size="20" type="text" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Prenatal Due Date:</td>
<input id="00Nd0000003dwnW" name="00Nd0000003dwnW" size="12" type="text" />
new tcal({
'controlname': '00Nd0000003dwnW'
});
</script>
</td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Cost of Session:</td>
<td>
<input id="00Nd0000003dzgE" name="00Nd0000003dzgE" type="text" />
</td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Type of Session:</td>
<td>
<select id="00Nd0000003dzgO" name="00Nd0000003dzgO" title="Type of Session"><option value="">--None--</option><option value="Newborn">Newborn</option>
<option value="Prenatal">Prenatal</option>
<option value="Baby">Baby</option>
<option value="Family">Family</option>
<option value="Corporate">Corporate</option>
</select>
</td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="text">Payment Schedule:</td>
<td><input  id="00Nd0000003eigG" maxlength="50" name="00Nd0000003eigG" size="20" type="text" /></td>
<td></td>
<td></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="vertical-align:top;" class="text">Final Order:</td>
<td colspan="3" style="vertical-align:top;">
<textarea  id="00Nd0000003dzg4" name="00Nd0000003dzg4" cols="30" rows="4"></textarea>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td style="vertical-align:top;" class="text">Additional Information About Client:</td>
<td colspan="3" style="vertical-align:top;"><textarea id="00Nd0000003e5QB" name="00Nd0000003e5QB" rows="5" cols="30"></textarea></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td colspan="4" style="text-align:center;">
<input type="button" name="btnSubmit" title="Submit" value="submit" onclick="JavaScript&colon;ValidateAndSubmit();return false;" />
</td>
</tr>
</table>
</div>
</div>
</form>
</center>
</body>
</html>

Hi all,

It is possible to fetch records from delegated administrators in salesforce .this functionality is possible r not  pls let me know asap.

Thanks

• April 19, 2012