Immediate hire on full-time or contract basis.
Reasonable travel expectation and to desirable locations.
Work remotely if outside of Colorado.
Vertiba is a Salesforce.com implementation services firm, based in downtown Boulder that specializes in building sales, marketing and services solutions for Enterprise and Mid Market organizations. We focus on client engagements in Colorado, Utah and the greater Rocky Mountain region.
Salesforce.com has recognized Vertiba's outstanding client satisfaction and implementation expertise by granting the company "Select" status. We received this coveted ranking after earning 5 out of 5 ratings from 100% of our customers in project completion surveys.
Come join a dynamic, fast growing, entrepreneurial team where your skills will be greatly valued and rewarded. This is an excellent opportunity to help mold a growing organization that is well positioned for continued success in the exploding Cloud Computing space.
We need an experienced CRM Consultant to perform the following functions:
- Work with clients to implement solutions around salesforce.com.
- Scope, architect, conduct requirement sessions and assist in technical architecture in a Business Process Review.
- Manage implementation projects from post sale to post go-live.
- Manage resource requirements on each project and write customer deliverables and implementation plans.
- Provide customer training as required and configure Salesforce.com.
We are seeking highly motivated and experienced individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 4+ years of consulting experience
- 2+ years hands-on experience with Salesforce.com configuration
- Salesforce.com Certifications preferred