• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I am getting this error when trying to create a case thru SOAP API using soapUI tool. I have looked up on other discussions and still could not resolve the issuse. I have reset the end-point URL with the serverURL that we get on login and also added the session ID. Please find the request-response below:

Request-
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:urn="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:urn1="urn:sobject.enterprise.soap.sforce.com">
   <soapenv:Header>
      <urn:SessionHeader>
         <urn:sessionId>00DM00000014fU5!ARIAQFhHzaTVjxb3ySRhu_iI8IixqbEQNY5G_gryHV0HITSR33UajG32U_Ql9cMMQjKOM6D3uSH2NlKzTEnyvK8peblfoeCM</urn:sessionId>
      </urn:SessionHeader>
   </soapenv:Header>
   <soapenv:Body>
      <urn:create>
         <urn:sObjects>
            <urn1:type>Case</urn1:type>
			<urn1:Status>New</urn1:Status>
			<urn1:Subject>soup_ui_subject</urn1:Subject>
			<urn1:Priority>Low</urn1:Priority>
			<urn1:Reason>ABC</urn1:Reason>
			<urn1:Origin>Web</urn1:Origin>
			<urn1:Description>soup_ui_description</urn1:Description>
         </urn:sObjects>
      </urn:create>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
Response-
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:sf="urn:fault.enterprise.soap.sforce.com" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
   <soapenv:Body>
      <soapenv:Fault>
         <faultcode>sf:INVALID_TYPE</faultcode>
         <faultstring>INVALID_TYPE: Must send a concrete entity type.</faultstring>
         <detail>
            <sf:InvalidSObjectFault xsi:type="sf:InvalidSObjectFault">
               <sf:exceptionCode>INVALID_TYPE</sf:exceptionCode>
               <sf:exceptionMessage>Must send a concrete entity type.</sf:exceptionMessage>
               <sf:row>-1</sf:row>
               <sf:column>-1</sf:column>
            </sf:InvalidSObjectFault>
         </detail>
      </soapenv:Fault>
   </soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Please help!
Thanks,
Puneeth.

Hi,

I know this is pretty basic but I am really confused. What exactly is the difference between synchronous and asynchronous test executions? Do test classes run in parallel in both? Why is that the test executions are asynchronous when run from UI but synchronous when deploying to production?

Thanks,

Puneeth.

Hi,

Is it possible to disable synchronous test class execution while deploying metadata from sandbox to production using eclipse? Something like we have on 'Apex Test Execution' page's options to 'Disable Parallel Apex Testing'. 

Appreciate any response!

Thanks,

Puneeth.

Hi,

I have been facing 'unable_to_lock_row' exception when I run all classes (parallel or synchronous) in sandbox but when I run them individually (unit test or asynchronous), they pass. This is happening at lines where I am inserting new records (ContentVersion & User records) in test methods. But I don't have any trigger on User object hence no scope for recursion. I have a trigger on ContentVersion but not doing any DML operations in it and hence no scope for recursion here as well, but I still keep getting this error. Now, all I am worried about is when we deploy metadata from sandbox to production, do test classes run in parallel (synchronously) or are they run unit wise (asynchronously)? I use eclipse for deployment.

Please help!

Thanks,

Puneeth.

Hi,

We have up to 150 formula fields in one of the objects in our org. We ran into 'Query is either selecting too many fields or the filter conditions are too complicated.' error when we tried to query all of them is a single query. But splitting it into two separate queries with 75 formula fields each does not do the trick either. We ended up with the same error. So is there any limit on the no. of these formula fields in a single SOQL statement? Please help.

Thanks,

Puneeth.

Hi all,

i am not able to show master detail lookup field in a custom contoller visualforce page.

Suppose test1__c (detail) object has to MD field testfield__c to test2__c (master) object and if i use the inputField tag with  value="{!test1__c.testfield__c}", the lookup field does not show up. just the label of the field appears. i know this works fine in stdcontroller but my page is not stdController.

Is this even possible?

Please advise ASAP.

Thank You,

Puneeth.

Hi,

I have a WSDL which was developed in Java, it has many packages and nested classes. 

How can i generate classes from that WSDL in salesforce platform.

Thanks.