• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Guys,

As salesforce standard document says:

The Test.stopTest method marks the point in your test code when your test ends. Use this method in conjunction with the startTest method. Each test method is allowed to call this method only once. After calling this method, any post assertions are done in the original context.

I need one urgent help..Can any one tell me why do we use system.assert() method after  test.stopTest() ?

Please suggest me and also let me know If I getting things wrong.

Thanks

Joo

• October 22, 2013

Hi Guys,

I need some help regarding EventRelation. I read document related to the EventRelation i.e.  http://www.salesforce.com/us/developer/docs/api/Content/sforce_api_objects_eventattendee.htm . It says that  "Events can have up to 11 relationships when relating to Contacts: 10 Contacts and one other relationship to Account, Asset, Campaign, Case, Contract, Opportunity, Product, Solution, or custom object.". I tried in my dev org and able to create more than "11 EventRelation"  with contact. Is it something I am getting wrong?

Please suggest.

Thanks,

• August 01, 2013

Hi pals,

I stuck in an issue .I have a map declaration  with

public mapParentToChildProduct<Id,List<OLIProduct>>{set;get;}

and i am trygin to access this map in page.What is happeing actually  is i am able to get Opportunity Line Item Product's field  value in page but when i give some value to OLIProduct's field then i could not find it in the controller after calling a action function.

please help me out .

• January 25, 2013

Hi Guys,

I have an issue here related to the refreshing detail page after closing a child page.I have a custom button on the Opportunity detail page .If i click on it then a vf opens ,after closing this page i want to refresh opportunity detail page .I wrote some javascript code this is fine working for firefox and chrom but not  IE8 .When i click this in IE8 ,it opens new opportunity detail window instead of refreshing parent.

// Java script code

//Fine in ff and chrom but not IE

window.opener.location.href ='/'+id;
window.reload();

please help me out.

• January 11, 2013

Hi Guys,

I created a page with a standard controlller on custom object and used an apex class as extensions in the page .
      I am trying to call a method of apex class on load of page by action function(via java script) then instead of calling

this method, control goes to simply contructor and come back(found by debugs).That means class's method is

not getting called  by actionFunction .If anyone has deal with this type of problem then please help out.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

• December 14, 2012

Hi Guys,

As salesforce standard document says:

The Test.stopTest method marks the point in your test code when your test ends. Use this method in conjunction with the startTest method. Each test method is allowed to call this method only once. After calling this method, any post assertions are done in the original context.

I need one urgent help..Can any one tell me why do we use system.assert() method after  test.stopTest() ?

Please suggest me and also let me know If I getting things wrong.

Thanks

Joo

• October 22, 2013
public class SearchController
{
 public String nameQuery {get; set;}
 public List<Client__c> clients {get; set;}

public PageReference executeSearch()
 {
  String queryStr='%' + nameQuery + '%';
  clients=[select id, Name
            from Client__c
            where name like :queryStr];

return null;
 }

public SearchController()
 {
  // if query appears in URL, execute it
  String urlQuery=ApexPages.currentPage().getParameters().get('query');

if ( (null!=urlQuery) && (0!=urlQuery.length()) )
  {
   nameQuery=urlQuery;
   executeSearch();
  }
 }
}

Please help me to write test class.....

Thanks in advance......

• February 12, 2013

Hi Guys,

I created a page with a standard controlller on custom object and used an apex class as extensions in the page .
      I am trying to call a method of apex class on load of page by action function(via java script) then instead of calling

this method, control goes to simply contructor and come back(found by debugs).That means class's method is

not getting called  by actionFunction .If anyone has deal with this type of problem then please help out.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

• December 14, 2012