• 25 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I am unable to save my Schedulable class because the system says it has pending jobs, which it does not.

I deleted all jobs for the class and i have checked and double checked the Scheduled Jobs interface to make sure it is not scheduled anywhere.

This class is only in the sandbox, which is where i'm trying to save my edit. So i cannot think of any reason why this error is preventing me from saving the edits.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

Hello,

I'm having a problem sending an email message from the developer console or execute anonymous or final batch statments from within the sandbox.

I have successfully sent the email from the developer console in the production org, but i cannot do the same in the sandbox.

Does anyone know why i would not be able to send from the sandbox?

Here is the code:

Messaging.reserveSingleEmailCapacity(2);
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage mail = new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
String[] toAddresses = new String[] {'email@domain.com'};
mail.setToAddresses(toAddresses);
mail.setReplyTo('email@domain.com');
mail.setSenderDisplayName('Salesforce Support');
mail.setSubject('New Case Created ');
mail.setBccSender(false);
mail.setUseSignature(false);
mail.setPlainTextBody('Your Case: has been created.');
Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] { mail });

Thanks for your help.

I am unable to save my Schedulable class because the system says it has pending jobs, which it does not.

I deleted all jobs for the class and i have checked and double checked the Scheduled Jobs interface to make sure it is not scheduled anywhere.

This class is only in the sandbox, which is where i'm trying to save my edit. So i cannot think of any reason why this error is preventing me from saving the edits.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

I'm designing some flows for which I'd like the finishLocation behavior to change depending on the path of the flow.  Depending what happens in the flow, I need users to end up at different pages when the flow is over.  Is there a way to do that without writing custom code?

• February 13, 2012

Hi,

In a visualforce I used an autocomplete feature (in JQeury) for an input field and that works great.

It's based on a remote action define in my controller which is called by the javascript.

Now, I want to put my visualforce in an apex iframe but when the frame is shown, the warning message : "Javascript proxies were not generated for controller myController : may not use public remoted methods inside an iframe".

And my apex remote action is of course never called.....

Do someone has an idea to resolve that ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

• November 21, 2011