• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi , I am newbie to Visual force and would need some help with this issue.

I am able to code all functionality but am not able to reduce the height of the rows and make them compact. Even after reducing the size of the text it wont help.I want the row size to be just more than the text size to accomodate more rows in the give space

Is the row height fixed if using Pageblocktable ? i've pasted the screenshot and the code below. Pleas help

Thankss

<apex:page showheader="false" controller="zMessageController" id="pg">
<apex:includeScript value="{!URLFOR($Resource.jquery_new, 'js/jquery-1.5.1.min.js')}" />

<script type="text/javascript">
function popup(url,e){

newwindow=window.open(url,'name','width=1000,height=1000,top=0,toolbar=no,personalbar=no,location=no,directories=no,statusbar=no,menubar=no,status=no,scrollbars=1,resizable=1,left=200,screenX=800,top=300,screenY=1000');
      if (window.focus){newwindow.focus()}
   }
</script>
 <apex:form id="formId" >
     <apex:pageBlock title="Messages" id="pageBlockId" tabStyle="colortabstyle__c" >
     <apex:panelGrid width="100%" style="text-align: center;" >
         <apex:commandButton value="New Message"  onclick="popup('/a0U/e')" oncomplete="return false;" rendered="{!$Profile.Name=='System Administrator' || $Profile.Name=='REA IT Admin Group'}"  />
     </apex:panelGrid>
     <apex:panelGrid width="100%"> 
        <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!messageList}" var="m" id="tableId" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" rowClasses="rowHeight1">

<apex:column width="5%" rendered="{!$Profile.Name=='System Administrator' || $Profile.Name=='REA IT Admin Group'}"   >
                 <apex:facet name="header">Action</apex:facet>
                 <apex:commandLink style="height:22px;font-size:10px;" value="View"  onclick="popup('/{!m.id}')" oncomplete="return false;"  />
           </apex:column>
           <apex:column value="{!m.Date__c}" width="10%" style="align:top;" />
           <apex:column id="titleId">
               <apex:facet name="header">Title</apex:facet>
               <apex:commandLink value="{!m.Title__c}" reRender="titleId" action="{!reRenderDesc}"  style="align:top;" >
                   <apex:param name="messageNumber" value="{!m.name}"/>
               </apex:commandLink>
               <br/><br/>
               <apex:outputField id="descrBox" value="{!m.Description__c}" rendered="{!m.ShowDescription__c}" />
           </apex:column>

</apex:pageBlockTable>
      </apex:panelGrid>
     </apex:pageBlock>
 </apex:form>

<style>
.rowHeight1{
height: 5px !important;
}
</style>
</apex:page>

Hi all, I am newbie to Apex coding and need a help regarding this . I'm trying to execute this but its showing a strange problem.

The moment i access chkLead.Z_Sales_Office_Code__c the value becomes null. I've used debug statements to prove it, Here1 returns a value but Here 2 the value is null.

Is there any other way to achieve this ?

for(Lead chkLead :currentLeadList){
Decimal Flag=0;
//system.debug('Here 1--------'+salesRepUserIdMap.get(chkLead));
//chkLead.Z_Sales_Office_Code__c=salesRepUserIdMap.get(chkLead);
//system.debug('Here 2--------'+salesRepUserIdMap.get(chkLead));
for(Z_Sales_Office_Code_Default__c teamAssRec: teamAssignList){

if(salesRepUserIdMap.get(chkLead)==teamAssRec.name && teamAssRec.Z_Sales_Office_Type__c=='REN'){
if(chkLead.z_product_type__c=='Display'){
chkLead.OwnerId=displaySalesMap.get( salesRepUserIdMap.get(chkLead));
Flag=1;
}
else{
chkLead.OwnerId=semiSalesMap.get( salesRepUserIdMap.get(chkLead));
Flag=1;
}

}

Thanks a lot

I've been trying various combinations of installing force.com plugin with Eclipse but am not able to, could anyone help

The current combination is :

1. Windows 7 (which i cannot change) - 64 bit 

2. Java (jdk 1.6.0_32 & jre6))

3. Eclipse IDE for java developers 1.3.2 - downloaded file name - eclipse-java-helios-SR1-win32-x86_64

eclipse platform - 3.6.2

epp java package - 1.3.2

would really appreciate any help

Thanks 

Any help would be greatly app

I've been trying various combinations of installing force.com plugin with Eclipse but am not able to, could anyone help

The current combination is :

1. Windows 7 (which i cannot change) - 64 bit 

2. Java (jdk 1.6.0_32 & jre6))

3. Eclipse IDE for java developers 1.3.2 - downloaded file name - eclipse-java-helios-SR1-win32-x86_64

eclipse platform - 3.6.2

epp java package - 1.3.2

would really appreciate any help

Thanks 

Any help would be greatly app

A colleague of mine is receiving this error, when he tries to install eclipse on his Windows pc 64 bits.

Has anyone come accross this.?

Eclipse Error