• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

hi friends i am new to this platform

i need 3 realtime examples with code of batch apex for practicing purpose. can any one help me?

how many types of controllers are they? what is the difference between standardlistcontroller customelist controller ,custome controller and controller extention?plese give the realtime examples and usecases and scenarioes?

what is the URL'S of sandbox,developement,production.?

what are the contexvariables in APEX.?HOW TYPES OF CONTEX VARIABLES ARE IN APEX?

can we able to write approval process throught apexcode?can we deploy proval process  through eclips ide from devsandbox to production?

can we do filedupdates in timebased workflowrules?

what is the  difference between export and export all in apex dataloader?

what is the difference between before insert  trigger and after insert triggers? can we retrive IDs in before insert trigger?

what is the difference between before insert and after insert triggers? can we retrive IDs in before insert trigger?

how do you load deleted records throught data loader?

1.how e many approval processes that we can creat with in the organization and what are the limitations of approval process can we deploy approval process throught eclips if yes how?

what is the difference between partner portal and salesforce to salesforce can any any one with practical example?

how to create customer,selfservice,and partner portals.what is the difference between these three portals.what is the difference between salesforce to salesforce and partner portals.explain practically

what is recurrsive trigger.can any one explain

what is the difference between running user and loggedin user whe ncreating dash board.explan me with practical example can any one?

hi i have a problem can any one solve this prob.in general when we want to do leadconvertion then we go to each and every lead record and we convert that lead.but if we want to convert multipul leads at a time then how can we do this?

hi friends

i need information about outbound messages.i need p.rcticla example of outbound messaging plz send the practical scinario.because i want to do the practice on outbound messaging

what is the Address configuration and custom development requirement? and what is standard customization in salesforce and how many types of customization?what is configuaration in salesforce crm. what is the difference between customization and onfiguaration?

hi 

friends i am new to cloud developement.i dont have  experience in java.plz suggest me to learn apex in a easyway.i need books or other materials to learn apex.i search in documentation but i did not found better it is not in a clearway.plz help me.

hi friends

i  need how to use the outbound messages with clear description and scinarios and complete explanation

Hi,

Can we replace the standard salesforce home page with our own custom Visualforce page? can anybody answer for me please..

Regards,

Sujan