If sales and marketing automation and optimization get your heart pumping, this is the job for you! We have a great opportunity for a technically savvy individual who loves systems, processes and analysis. This role is the go-to person that understands and is responsible for managing the technologies used in our sales, marketing and finance efforts, including Salesforce.com, Marketo, our finance systems and the integration between these. Successful candidates will have hands-on experience with Salesforce.com, including Salesforce.com's formal Administrator Certification.
The job posting can be found here: http://www.dotnetnuke.com/Intro/About-Us/Careers/Senior-SFDC-Administrator-4-16-12.aspx
Please forward this to anyone you know who may be interested and qualified.
We are a team of salesforce.com consultants looking for a full time Salesforce Administrator/Consultant who can work virtually with our clients from their home office. This person must have the ability to get on a call with a client and develop a quick understanding of client business issues. You will need to be able to evaluate a business issue faced by the customer and determine how best to employ salesforce.com to solve it.
Core skills would include:
- All normal salesforce.com administration tasks and an understanding of all major functional areas of Salesforce.com
- Including (but not limited to) reports and dashboards.
- Data imports (using data loader or other tools).
- General problem solving skills in Salesforce.com
- Have a very good feel for where visualforce can be used to solve business problems - for example, where a trigger might be used due to workflow limitations, or where a visualforce page might be used in place of the standard user interface to make a complex business task easier for a user.
- Ability to design the data model to support given business requirements and architect the various associated systems.
- You should be able to efficiently, effectively, and clearly coordinate and manage work with our development team while managing the client relationship from start to finish. This would include some evening hours to work with our overseas developers to explain & manage project requirements.
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator
You do not need to be a developer – other individuals in our company will do the actual development.