• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I am looking to see how I can bring in other report types to a report that I started in one type.

For example, I started a report in contract type, but I need fields form Account type. Is this possible? And if so how.

I mean like in database tables you can join tables and bring in the fields from the two.

Thank you

• August 13, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to have a report run automatically once a week or every day? And I guess it would have to be emailed to the recipient, so is this possible?

Thank you

itm

• May 21, 2012

Hi,

I have an MS Accesss program that we have used for months now, with no problem, whish connects to Salesforce and pulls data to our application. However, now I am geting the following error:

SFWinTnet::

Send Win32Error::

A connection with the server could not be established

I am using the SF_MSApi4.dll in my application.

I tryed this on a couple of applications and I get the same thing.

I have hard other people ar having the samething but have not hard of a solution.

Can anyone give an idea of what I can do here? 

Thank you

itm

• May 18, 2012

Hi,

I am looking to see how I can bring in other report types to a report that I started in one type.

For example, I started a report in contract type, but I need fields form Account type. Is this possible? And if so how.

I mean like in database tables you can join tables and bring in the fields from the two.

Thank you

• August 13, 2012

Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to have a report run automatically once a week or every day? And I guess it would have to be emailed to the recipient, so is this possible?

Thank you

itm

• May 21, 2012