• Release Manager
  • Biznussoft Solutions Pvt Ltd

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Can a Customer Portal User can have access to create an account.

Here i have an scenrio of one of the client:

--> We need to provide an customer portal license to the Account XYZ which will be an Parent Account

--> XYZ logins through customer portal to add some more child account.

So how to enable customer portal license to give access to create Child Account .

How do i insert an different image through formula field from documents to an product object

If i go with this 

IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015i00000001hVq", "Laptop" , 100, 100)

The same image come up for all the products.

The another way which i have tried is by creating an field like imageid on the product object like and created the formula

IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=" & Product_ImageId__c , 
Name,50,50 )

But the above problem is that i need to manually code the id and paste it in the field of imageid soo that the above formula works out.

Is there any other way to fetch the document id by matching the product name and the document name which displays the image.

Thanks in advance who guides me out.

Thanks,

Atif

How do i insert an different image through formula field from documents to an product object

If i go with this 

IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=015i00000001hVq", "Laptop" , 100, 100)

The same image come up for all the products.

The another way which i have tried is by creating an field like imageid on the product object like and created the formula

IMAGE("/servlet/servlet.FileDownload?file=" & Product_ImageId__c , 
Name,50,50 )

But the above problem is that i need to manually code the id and paste it in the field of imageid soo that the above formula works out.

Is there any other way to fetch the document id by matching the product name and the document name which displays the image.

Thanks in advance who guides me out.

Thanks,

Atif

Hi

Can I make an production org without creating an trial environment.Or is it compulsory that we need to create trial org compulsory for provisioning the org for the client.

Regards,

Atif

Hi

As i have submitted the package for the security review process and have received some minor security issues.Which i have resolved it and going forward uploaded the package with the new version and went off for submitting the pakage for security review process from appexchange through the security wizard.At last step for the submitting the package it ask me the payment details.As i have already done the payment in the first time for submitting security review process.Than how do i move forward for resubmitting the package for the security review process.

Thanks,

Atif

Getting Error while converting provisioned org from trial to active
When keep the duration of the access to app for 1Year from the installed date.But it notifies me an error:
"Customer org will exceed the limit for Custom Tabs if status is changed from Trial. Please contact the Customer: Status"

How to enable to active from trial.

Thanks,

Atif

Does an dataloader software made for mac.Could anyone provide the link for downloading the software

Hi,

I have removed the id from the site register controller class and it gives me an error while package and when i scan through secure code scanner of check mark it provides me an error free report.

private static Id PORTAL_ACCOUNT_ID = '';----no error on security report but cant do packaging .

And when i add up the id in the site register controller its gives me an error in the checkmark report that the hardcoding of id is done.

private static Id PORTAL_ACCOUNT_ID = 'a0VE0000005xSck';---error hardcoding of id is done and packaging can be done.

How do i resolve this issue.To get pass in the security review process.

Integration of credit card is 90% done.but how to do the integration for echeck?

How to enable customer portal in the trial org?

When i create the Trial source org  from the Partnered DE org, where i can create the create does that org will be only for 30 days? As i can see in my business org that the org expires.

Regards,

Atif.

How to integrate authorize.net in salesforce for the credit card and echeck transactions.

Need Guidance in understanding the flow of deploying the org to client. 

1).As i have developed my app in the Partnered Developer Edition and done managed package,passed security review process. 

2).Created an source org from the Partnered DE. 

3).Installed the managed package which is developed in the Partnered DE. 

4).As per the client requirements i have done some changes and added some functionalities which is not included in the package.(If i write the classes in this org does it will be visible to the client when i create the template). 

5).After that i have created an template. 

May i know what will be the next step to give the org to the client. 

Thanks, 

Bashir.

When i developed the app and gone for the security review process and listed out in th appexchange,and i have 5 clients in my hand .Now i requested for the trial org.soo do i need to create 5 trial org from the Setup>trialforce>Source Organisation.

All the five clients gave there requirements to me.

I have some Questions regarding it:

1.As some clients required some part functionality from that package.Than how do i go for it?

2.I want to inactive some workflows,triggers...etc.,than how can i do it when i have installed the package?

3.If some objects have picklist values,according to the client requirement i need to change the picklist values as per there requirements than how can i go for it?

Lastly what ever is the client requirement i want to change in the trial org and dont want any type of changes my main Development Org.

Please help me out in this scenrios...

Thanks,

Atif

I have installed the app in the TMO and even i have linked the TMO org with my parent publisher org but i cant find the Trial Template.Can anyone guide me up in setting up the trial template in the publisher console
I have done managed packaging and when i installed the app in to the other org,soo when i created some custom profiles and what some classes to enable it but could not find it in the available list of table,but i can find that classes in the Develop>classes.what would be the reason which is not available in the list. Thanks, Atif
I have already passed the security review process and packaged new version of my app,but i couldn't find my new version in the appexchange publisher console .Does it take anytime to get up added in the appexchange publisher console .

Can anyone show me up sample .h and ,m programs for XCode

How do i Create an Record of Account.?

How do i Update an Record of Account?

How do i  Delete an Record of Account?

Thanks,

Atif.

When i clicked on package and click on Upload button,which notifies me :

"An internal server error has occurred 

An error has occurred while processing your request. The   Salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using  Salesforce.com

Error ID: 34407991-12826 (645395143)"

Soo this error is from our end or from salesforce side.

Regards,

Atif

I have done an managed packaging for my app and released it .And now i want to change some of  the custom field types for the next client side requirement.

Is there any restriction for doing it,if soo can any one help me out with an alternate to solve this error.

How to integrate authorize.net in salesforce for the credit card and echeck transactions.

Hi,

How to integrate your apps with salesforce1 today app ? Is it possible to do this? If so, could someone point me to an example or documentation?

Thanks,

Nikhil

Getting Error while converting provisioned org from trial to active
When keep the duration of the access to app for 1Year from the installed date.But it notifies me an error:
"Customer org will exceed the limit for Custom Tabs if status is changed from Trial. Please contact the Customer: Status"

How to enable to active from trial.

Thanks,

Atif

Hi,

I have removed the id from the site register controller class and it gives me an error while package and when i scan through secure code scanner of check mark it provides me an error free report.

private static Id PORTAL_ACCOUNT_ID = '';----no error on security report but cant do packaging .

And when i add up the id in the site register controller its gives me an error in the checkmark report that the hardcoding of id is done.

private static Id PORTAL_ACCOUNT_ID = 'a0VE0000005xSck';---error hardcoding of id is done and packaging can be done.

How do i resolve this issue.To get pass in the security review process.

How to enable customer portal in the trial org?

When i create the Trial source org  from the Partnered DE org, where i can create the create does that org will be only for 30 days? As i can see in my business org that the org expires.

Regards,

Atif.

Need Guidance in understanding the flow of deploying the org to client. 

1).As i have developed my app in the Partnered Developer Edition and done managed package,passed security review process. 

2).Created an source org from the Partnered DE. 

3).Installed the managed package which is developed in the Partnered DE. 

4).As per the client requirements i have done some changes and added some functionalities which is not included in the package.(If i write the classes in this org does it will be visible to the client when i create the template). 

5).After that i have created an template. 

May i know what will be the next step to give the org to the client. 

Thanks, 

Bashir.

I have already passed the security review process and packaged new version of my app,but i couldn't find my new version in the appexchange publisher console .Does it take anytime to get up added in the appexchange publisher console .

Hi all, i assume some people got the email from salesforce this morning saying we should refresh sandboxes after a certain date? well my question is, if we refresh the sandbox does all out work get overwritten? we have a number of projects on there at the moment which arent on production and we cant lose them.

Thanks

Hi all,

How to create Developer Sandbox?

Please help me?

We have to make a secure callout to a HTTPS endpoint (Authorize.net) for completing payment process.  The expectation is that the request should be encrypted when sending to the Payment gateway service.  Force.com provides a class (Crypto class) to encrypt the requests.  However this requires a private key to be used for encrypting the data. 

it seems that Authorize.net does not provide a private key but provides only a certificate (public key).  When using this public key for encryption, Force.com returns an error that this is not a valid private key. Does anyone know 

1. If making a HTTP connection to a HTTPS endpoint, if the request is encrypted by default and that no other additional encryption is needed?
  2. How to make an encrypted call to Authorize.net payment gateway service (HTTPS endpoint)?

Hi,

I had created a application using a Free Developer Edition and did an Unmanaged package of the application and got a link. I am trying to use the link to install the Application in our Sandbox and am not able to do so. The link is always pointing to the Production environment and not to the sandbox.

What should I do now? 

Thanks

KD

Hi,

I found a code snippet that shows how to encrypt and decrypt using a key that is built on the fly but I can't figure out how to have a hard-code key in the code or store the key in SFDC and retrieve it within the same code chunk.

What I am doing is building a small app that will allow users to store website information, user id and passwords but I want only the owner to be able to see the password information.  I want it so that even me as an admin permission, not to be able to see the password.

This is the code sample that I referered too:

// Use generateAesKey to generate the private key  

Blob cryptoKey = Crypto.generateAesKey(256);

// Generate the data to be encrypted.  

Blob data = Blob.valueOf('Test data to encrypted');

// Encrypt the data and have Salesforce.com generate the initialization vector   

Blob encryptedData = Crypto.encryptWithManagedIV('AES256', cryptoKey, data);

// Decrypt the data  

Blob decryptedData = Crypto.decryptWithManagedIV('AES256', cryptoKey, encryptedData);

I want to hide a Tab from managed package, it was released earlier in apckage but now I don't want users to access it anymore, I want to hide it totally ... how can I do so?

• February 23, 2011

Hello All,

How do I enable  multi-currency support for my developer account?

any idea?

Thanks

Message Edited by Dowithforce on 10-20-2009 08:29 AM
hi

can u please tell me how to do encryption and decryption in SFDC?

my Requirement is:

When they store data in SFDC that is stored in an encrypted format. Then we want a locally installed encryption and decryption routine that would convert what was stored in the database and display it on the screen. This needs to work within the SFDC UI however the only person that would have the decryption code would be the person that own the PC.

can u please help for doing this encryption and decryption.