• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi,

I've installed Account Pricebook apps in my SFDC org which link an account with a default pricebook. For those opportunities that i sell to end users via dealers, I would like to create opportunity record with the end user as the opportunity account and i will insert the dealer into the Partner related list of the opportunity record.

What i would like to achieve is to automatically set the opportunity pricebook the moment a dealer is set as the primary dealer in the Partner related list. This auto set pricebook should be the default pricebook set at the dealer account record.

Can this be done? If yes, how?

Hi,

I've created a simple VF email template based on the solution found in this forum. However, i found out that the labels are printed many times if there are a few contact roles associated with an opportunity. How do i modify my codes to print the labels of my primary contact role?

Appreciate some help. Thanks.

My VF codes as below:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Call Hot Lead" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Opportunity">
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody >

Account: {!Relatedto.Account.Name}
Opportunity Name: {!Relatedto.Name}
<apex:repeat value="{!RelatedTo.OpportunityContactRoles}" var="ContactRole">
Name: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Salutation}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext> <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Name}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Title: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Title}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Workplace: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Workplace__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Contact Status: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Contact_Status__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Source: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Source__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Direct Phone: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Direct_Phone__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Ext: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Ext__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Mobile: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.MobilePhone}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Email: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Email}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
</apex:repeat>

Detail: {!Relatedto.Description}

</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>

Hi,

I have a trigger in the Account object that does field updates on multiple updates. We didnt use workflow rules since it's too limited for our needs.

I would like to run/call this trigger once a day. How do i do this? Do i need some codes to schedule a job to call this trigger in Account object?

PS: I'm no developer. :(

Hi,

I've created a simple VF email template based on the solution found in this forum. However, i found out that the labels are printed many times if there are a few contact roles associated with an opportunity. How do i modify my codes to print the labels of my primary contact role?

Appreciate some help. Thanks.

My VF codes as below:

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Call Hot Lead" recipientType="User" relatedToType="Opportunity">
<messaging:plainTextEmailBody >

Account: {!Relatedto.Account.Name}
Opportunity Name: {!Relatedto.Name}
<apex:repeat value="{!RelatedTo.OpportunityContactRoles}" var="ContactRole">
Name: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Salutation}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext> <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Name}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Title: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Title}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Workplace: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Workplace__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Contact Status: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Contact_Status__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Source: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Source__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Direct Phone: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Direct_Phone__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Ext: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Ext__c}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Mobile: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.MobilePhone}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
Email: <apex:outputText value="{!ContactRole.Contact.Email}" rendered="{!AND(ContactRole.isPrimary)}"></apex:outputtext>
</apex:repeat>

Detail: {!Relatedto.Description}

</messaging:plainTextEmailBody>
</messaging:emailTemplate>