• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have spent the greater portion of my day trying to accomplish what I thought would be rather simple. I have been asked to create an email alert that will be sent to any AE who's Expected Closing Date for an oppurtunity is 2 weeks away. I have tried everything and cannot implement it successfully. All the formulas and criteria are based on actual dates (I.E.05/1/12) they do not allow me to indicate 2 weeks or 14 days. Again, all I need is to be able to create a rule/task/alert that will email an opportunity owner when their are 2 weeks until estimated close date.

Is this posssible?

our accounts have several account numbers per client. We built a custom Account Number object on the Account page to be able to add numerous account numbers. The problem is that when we delete an account, thje account numbers remain in  the system and it's interferring with sales information we are importing. Can I create a Workflow rule or feild  update / trigger or anything basically stating :

when an account is deleted, delete all account numbers from Account Number object

our accounts have several account numbers per client. We built a custom Account Number object on the Account page to be able to add numerous account numbers. The problem is that when we delete an account, thje account numbers remain in  the system and it's interferring with sales information we are importing. Can I create a Workflow rule or feild  update / trigger or anything basically stating :

when an account is deleted, delete all account numbers from Account Number object