• Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi All,

I am having an InlineVF page on Account detail page which is rendering correctly. But when I am using <apex:detail> for account that inline VF page section is blank. Any idea what I am missing.

Thanks in advance.

Harsh

Hi All, 

Is there anyway I can pull standard 'Add google Doc' button to my VF page with all its functionality?
Please advise.

Hi All,

In my org Google doc is enabled. Now, I am trying to pull standard 'Add Google Doc' button in my custom Visual force page by tweaking the HTML and JS code behind it. Good thing is that I am able to pull the button and its four dropdown values i.e 'New Document', 'New Spreadsheet', 'New Presentation' and 'Add Existing' and onclick of any of the above, a popup is also coming same as standard popup. 

Problem:
When I click 'Create Google Doc' button from popup window a URL is generated and after 1 or 2 second of processing, it redirecting me to home page where as in standard popup, on click of button it process and redirect me to email login page.

My URL:
https://cs15.salesforce.com/_ui/core/google/docs/GoogleDocAuthenticate/d?denied=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocDenied%2Fd&next=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocSuccess%2Fd%3Fmethod%3D0%26docName%3DTestBlankFile%26parentId%3Da0Ie00000077ERc%26docType%3DDOCUMENT%26secret%3D13584911

Standard URL:
https://cs15.salesforce.com/_ui/core/google/docs/GoogleDocAuthenticate/d?denied=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocDenied%2Fd&next=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocSuccess%2Fd%3Fmethod%3D0%26docName%3DTestBlankFile%26parentId%3Da0Ie00000077ERc%26docType%3DDOCUMENT%26secret%3D28374059

Please advise, if anyone has done this before.

Thanks

Hi All,

I am facing a issue when trying to create a signedURL for amazon private file in salesforce.

<Error><Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code>

<Message>The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.

</Message>

Is there any method for creating 'Time Limited Signed URL'. Please let me know

Here is my code for creating signature:

Datetime now = system.now();
        String formattednow = now.formatGmt('yyyy-MM-dd')+'T'+now.formatGmt('HH:mm:ss')+'.'+now.formatGMT('SSS')+'Z';

String canonical = 'AmazonS3'+'ListAllMyBuckets'+formattednow; //"AmazonS3" + OPERATION + Timestamp       

Blob bsig = Crypto.generateMac('HmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(canonical), Blob.valueOf(secret));       

String signature = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(bsig);

Thanks in advance

Hi All,

In my org Google doc is enabled. Now, I am trying to pull standard 'Add Google Doc' button in my custom Visual force page by tweaking the HTML and JS code behind it. Good thing is that I am able to pull the button and its four dropdown values i.e 'New Document', 'New Spreadsheet', 'New Presentation' and 'Add Existing' and onclick of any of the above, a popup is also coming same as standard popup. 

Problem:
When I click 'Create Google Doc' button from popup window a URL is generated and after 1 or 2 second of processing, it redirecting me to home page where as in standard popup, on click of button it process and redirect me to email login page.

My URL:
https://cs15.salesforce.com/_ui/core/google/docs/GoogleDocAuthenticate/d?denied=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocDenied%2Fd&next=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocSuccess%2Fd%3Fmethod%3D0%26docName%3DTestBlankFile%26parentId%3Da0Ie00000077ERc%26docType%3DDOCUMENT%26secret%3D13584911

Standard URL:
https://cs15.salesforce.com/_ui/core/google/docs/GoogleDocAuthenticate/d?denied=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocDenied%2Fd&next=%2F_ui%2Fcore%2Fgoogle%2Fdocs%2FGoogleDocSuccess%2Fd%3Fmethod%3D0%26docName%3DTestBlankFile%26parentId%3Da0Ie00000077ERc%26docType%3DDOCUMENT%26secret%3D28374059

Please advise, if anyone has done this before.

Thanks

Hi All,

I am facing a issue when trying to create a signedURL for amazon private file in salesforce.

<Error><Code>SignatureDoesNotMatch</Code>

<Message>The request signature we calculated does not match the signature you provided. Check your key and signing method.

</Message>

Is there any method for creating 'Time Limited Signed URL'. Please let me know

Here is my code for creating signature:

Datetime now = system.now();
        String formattednow = now.formatGmt('yyyy-MM-dd')+'T'+now.formatGmt('HH:mm:ss')+'.'+now.formatGMT('SSS')+'Z';

String canonical = 'AmazonS3'+'ListAllMyBuckets'+formattednow; //"AmazonS3" + OPERATION + Timestamp       

Blob bsig = Crypto.generateMac('HmacSHA1', Blob.valueOf(canonical), Blob.valueOf(secret));       

String signature = EncodingUtil.base64Encode(bsig);

Thanks in advance