• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a requirement to integrate between two salesforce applications(orgs). The integration I need to used is rest api integration.
Please help me by giving me a head start how should I begin.
To be more specific my requirement is to exectue a search functionality in one salesforce org which fetchs and displays data present another salesforce org using rest api integration.

• August 07, 2014
Hi,

I see that the account name gets auto-populated when we select the contact name in the case new/edit page, i.e. when we select a particular contact name the account name to which that contact belongs to get populated in the account lookup field on it's own in the case object.
But when I use standard controller and create a visualforce page the account name does not get auto-populated.
Please let me know why this is happening even when I am using a standard controller.

Please also suggest some work around.

Steps to reproduce :
1) Go to case tab , click on new button to create new case.
2) In the new case page edit, select contact .
3) see the respective account name for that contact belongs to gets populated.
4) Create a Visual force page with standard controller and display the fields using inputfield annotation.
5) Select a Conatct, see the account name does not get populated.
  • June 07, 2014
I have two record types for Opportunity object RecordType1 and RecordType2. Lead Source field on Opportunity object has the following picklist values :
Web , Partner, Phone Inquiry, Partner Referral, Purchased List and Other.

I have created a visualforce page(using a custom controller)  and in that I have created a custom picklist for the Record type with picklist values RecordType1 and RecordType2..

The requirement is that : The user will select either of the recordtypes and depending on the that the picklist values for the field Lead Source will get rerendered in the visualforce page.

For Eg: if we select RecordType1 the picklist values will be : Web , Partner, Phone Inquiry
and for RecordType2 the picklist values will be : Partner Referral, Purchased List ,Other.

Thanks in advance!!!

• April 22, 2014
I have two record types for Opportunity object RecordType1 and RecordType2. Lead Source field on Opportunity object has the following picklist values :
Web , Partner, Phone Inquiry, Partner Referral, Purchased List and Other.

I have created a visualforce page(using a custom controller)  and in that I have created a custom picklist for the Record type with picklist values RecordType1 and RecordType2..

The requirement is that : The user will select either of the recordtypes and depending on the that the picklist values for the field Lead Source will get rerendered in the visualforce page.

For Eg: if we select RecordType1 the picklist values will be : Web , Partner, Phone Inquiry
and for RecordType2 the picklist values will be : Partner Referral, Purchased List ,Other.

Thanks in advance!!!

• April 22, 2014