Replies

Apex class to call : - global class  WebserviceCall2 {
    public WebserviceCall2(ApexPages.StandardController controller) {
    }
     public WebserviceCall2() {
    }
    @future (callout=true)
    WebService  static void sendOpp() {
   wsdlToApex1.InsertSFProjDetailsSoap soap = new wsdlToApex1.InsertSFProjDetailsSoap();
   wsdlToApexnew.InsertSFProjDetailsSoap soap = new wsdlToApexnew.InsertSFProjDetailsSoap();
   wsdlToApexnew.InsertSFProjectDetailsResponse_element prjctRes = new wsdlToApexnew.InsertSFProjectDetailsResponse_element();
               system.debug('soap instance'+soap);
           prjctRes.InsertSFProjectDetailsResult = soap.InsertSFProjectDetails(21212121,'narang','projhoney','div121','workhh',datetime.now(),111,'from','trade','purchase','Automative','aa','asasa','asda','normal','asdwew','erzvc',1,1,1,1,'cool','ewrda','aswerA','honeynarang','kvp','honeyhoney','sos');
             system.debug('soap instance'+prjctRes.InsertSFProjectDetailsResult);
        }
    }
Error i am getting as "Unable to parse callout response. Apex type not found for element " Please hepmeon this

I am working on rest api integration and i have created wrapper class with some variable to send the values.

I have one issue, some of the varaibles having value as null i want to remove those variables.Any idea how i can do that? I already try if condition but it's not working.

Hi,

I have written approval process automation by trigger. I need some help in that. I need to set submitter of the record as record creator, how i can do that?

Thanks in advance.