• 0 Points
  • Member since 2012

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, I am trying to open vf page in lightening pop up window. Can you please post a sample code how to do that. I tried with work space api it did not work.i also tried with quick action navigate URL but it opening on tab not pop window. Can you please help
Hi All,

We have millions of accounts to merge, classic account merge takes long time..migrating to lightening will it improve the speed of account merge..? Can any one suggest how to optmize the speed of account merge..?
Hi All,

I need help. I have 15 child object in the Account Object. I want to query a Account record which is not having any child object. Is there any easiest way to do it. I have lots of account records. Can you please suggest a fastest way to query the Account record which is not having any child object.

Thanks for your help in advance,
Venkatesh
Hi Team,

Is there anyway to send the SMS without App exchange from salesforce.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkatesh
Hi Team,

Is there any to execute the test classes in parellal in produciton SFDC. If yes can you please guide me with the ant script. What are all issues of parellel run of test classes will it effect code coverage? Your help is highly appriciated.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkatesh

Hi All,

I want to consume the REST full webservice in saleforce.com. Is that possible to consume using WSDL2APex. Or only way to use HTTP Request? 

Please suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Venki

Hi,

I have requirement for adding the external webpage in related list using inline visual force. For example, i need to add google.com in related list using visual force. Can any one help me by providing example code..It will be really helpful.

Thanks and Regards,

Venki.

Hi Folks,

I was able to generate the PPT from salesfoce ...still i am having problem to add the images and tables in the PPT. Is there any way which i can achieve using this method..Please help me..

Messaging.EmailFileAttachment csvAttc = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
List<Account > acclist = [Select id,name from Account limit 10];
string header = 'Record Id, Name \n';
string finalstr = header ;
for(Account a: acclist)
{
string recordString = a.id+','+a.Name+'\n';
finalstr = finalstr +recordString;
}
blob csvBlob = Blob.valueOf(finalstr);
string csvname= 'Venki.ppt';
csvAttc.setFileName(csvname);
csvAttc.setBody(csvBlob);
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email =new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
String[] toAddresses = new list<string> {'test@gmail.com'};
String subject ='Account PPT';
email.setSubject(subject);
email.setToAddresses( toAddresses );
email.setPlainTextBody('Account PPT ');
email.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[]{csvAttc});
Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email});

Thanks,

Venki

Hi All,

I am trying to generate the PPT from salesforce. I tried the below code but it is giving balnk page. Can you anyone help me on this.

<apex:page standardController="Account" contentType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint">
   <head>
   Testing
</head>
</apex:page>

Also if you have examples on how i can do the page breaks etc on ppt , Can you please post the examples. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Venki

Hi! 

can any one suggest how to white list an IP with salesforce..?  googled but i did not get ans...

Thanks and Regards,

venki

Hi I am Trying to consume a tibco webserivce in sales force. Can i directly import the wsdl and consumeor would i need any plug ins to consume Tibco webservices. 

Can any one provide example to consume tibco webserives will be very helpful for me..

'

Thanks and Regards,

Venki

Hi I need to write test class for partner portal users. The problem is i am not able to create partner portal user in test class

due the error IsportalEnabled is not writable.

User approverUser = new User(ProfileId = prof.id,LastName = 'Test', FirstName = 'Test', Username = 'testing456@test.com', Alias='test', CommunityNickname='test Approve', Email='test@email.com',TimeZoneSidKey='America/Chicago',EmailEncodingKey='ISO-8859-1', LanguageLocaleKey='en_US', LocaleSidKey='en_US',IsActive=false,IsPortalEnabled = true,Email_Address__c='test@email.com',EmployeeNumber='6534866',Legacy_Employee_Ref__c='487547');
Insert approverUser ;

I uderstand that this field is not writable.Can you please suggest how i can do the test class for this scnario. 

Thanks and Regards,

Venkatesh

Hi I am struggling with the below exception..

System.CalloutException: Web service callout failed: WebService returned a SOAP Fault: INVALID_SESSION_ID: Invalid Session ID found in SessionHeader: Illegal Session faultcode=sf:INVALID_SESSION_ID faultactor=

Class.WSDL2ApexVenki.Venki.sayHello: line 62, column 1 Class.VenkiController.: line 4, column 1

My classes are:

global

classVenki {

webService

staticstring sayHello() {

return'Hello World!';

}

}

Controller Class:

public

classVenkiController {

WSDL2ApexVenki.Venki stub =

newWSDL2ApexVenki.Venki();

String uname=

'Fine test';

publicString getUname() {

returnuname;

}

publicvoidsetUname(String username){

uname=username;

}

publicString getHelloWorld() {

string result;

setUname(stub.sayHello());

returnuname;

}

}

Visual force page:

<

apex:pagecontroller="VenkiController"tabStyle="Account">

<

apex:form>

<

script>functionshow()

{

testHello();

}

</

script>

<

apex:actionFunctionname="testHello"action="{!getHelloWorld}"/>

<

h1> Testing! </h1>

<

apex:commandbuttononclick="show()"/>

<

apex:outputTextvalue="{!uname}"id="out"/>

</

apex:form>

</

apex:page>

Please help.

Hi !

I am new to sales force. I have taken small example webservice in forum . I am not getting any error but i am not ble to see "Hello world" in the Page.

Here is my class Venki:

global

classVenki {

webService

return'Hello World!';

}

}

Controller Class:

public

classVenkiController {

String uname=

null;

publicString getUsername() {

returnuname;

}

string result;

uname = stub.sayHello();

return uname ;

}

}

Visual force Page:

<

<

apex:form><!-- Define the JavaScript function sayHello--><apex:actionFunctionname="HelloWorld"action="{!getHelloWorld}"rerender="out"/><h1> This is my first VisualForce Page! </h1><apex:outputTextvalue={!uname}/></apex:form>

</

What am i missing? Please suggest.

Hi Team,

Is there anyway to send the SMS without App exchange from salesforce.

Thanks and Regards,
Venkatesh
Hi all, I am trying to open vf page in lightening pop up window. Can you please post a sample code how to do that. I tried with work space api it did not work.i also tried with quick action navigate URL but it opening on tab not pop window. Can you please help

Hi Folks,

I was able to generate the PPT from salesfoce ...still i am having problem to add the images and tables in the PPT. Is there any way which i can achieve using this method..Please help me..

Messaging.EmailFileAttachment csvAttc = new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment();
List<Account > acclist = [Select id,name from Account limit 10];
string header = 'Record Id, Name \n';
string finalstr = header ;
for(Account a: acclist)
{
string recordString = a.id+','+a.Name+'\n';
finalstr = finalstr +recordString;
}
blob csvBlob = Blob.valueOf(finalstr);
string csvname= 'Venki.ppt';
csvAttc.setFileName(csvname);
csvAttc.setBody(csvBlob);
Messaging.SingleEmailMessage email =new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage();
String[] toAddresses = new list<string> {'test@gmail.com'};
String subject ='Account PPT';
email.setSubject(subject);
email.setToAddresses( toAddresses );
email.setPlainTextBody('Account PPT ');
email.setFileAttachments(new Messaging.EmailFileAttachment[]{csvAttc});
Messaging.SendEmailResult [] r = Messaging.sendEmail(new Messaging.SingleEmailMessage[] {email});

Thanks,

Venki

Hi All,

I am trying to generate the PPT from salesforce. I tried the below code but it is giving balnk page. Can you anyone help me on this.

<apex:page standardController="Account" contentType="application/vnd.ms-powerpoint">
   <head>
   Testing
</head>
</apex:page>

Also if you have examples on how i can do the page breaks etc on ppt , Can you please post the examples. It will be very helpful for me.

Thanks and Regards,

Venki

Hi I am Trying to consume a tibco webserivce in sales force. Can i directly import the wsdl and consumeor would i need any plug ins to consume Tibco webservices. 

Can any one provide example to consume tibco webserives will be very helpful for me..

'

Thanks and Regards,

Venki

Hi !

I am new to sales force. I have taken small example webservice in forum . I am not getting any error but i am not ble to see "Hello world" in the Page.

Here is my class Venki:

global

classVenki {

webService

return'Hello World!';

}

}

Controller Class:

public

classVenkiController {

String uname=

null;

publicString getUsername() {

returnuname;

}

string result;

uname = stub.sayHello();

return uname ;

}

}

Visual force Page:

<

<

apex:form><!-- Define the JavaScript function sayHello--><apex:actionFunctionname="HelloWorld"action="{!getHelloWorld}"rerender="out"/><h1> This is my first VisualForce Page! </h1><apex:outputTextvalue={!uname}/></apex:form>

</

What am i missing? Please suggest.